A gift for opsspec - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A gift for opsspec

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Do you really think Comey would have stuck his neck out if he didn't have good reason to reopen this case?
    Finding tens of thousands of e-mails that the FBI either didn't knew about or ignored previously would be reason enough for Comey's letter to Congress. While one can quickly assess if these e-mails are just duplicates or forwarded duplicates, figuring out what exactly is in them is more complicated. Remember that a search warrant for the Wiener case only applies to the relevant documents of this case and not to e-mails belonging to someone else, especially if national security information is involved.

Since Wiener's wife was using the same computer to send & receive E-mails back & forth with the same server that Hillary had classified items on it and the State Dept., like I said, I don't think Comey would do this if he thought he would have problems gaining access to the 4 electronic items that have all of these E-mails on.
    It was just on the news that the FBI came across an E-mail that Huma sent someone a E-mail stating that she used her Yahoo account on her home computer to print state Dept. items because it was easier to print them on her Yahoo account. It was easier because she could remove the classification headers on a unclassified server and then send them along.
    Another item to think about, we've all read and heard about the massive uproar within the ranks of the FBI concerning Comey's letting Hillary off the hook in June and he was afraid that massive leaks would start coming out from within the FBI and he wanted to get ahead of them and cover his a$$ from the sloppy investigation that was done then.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Since Wiener's wife was using the same computer to send & receive E-mails back & forth with the same server that Hillary had classified items on it and the State Dept., like I said, I don't think Comey would do this if he thought he would have problems gaining access to the 4 electronic items that have all of these E-mails on.
    It was just on the news that the FBI came across an E-mail that Huma sent someone a E-mail stating that she used her Yahoo account on her home computer to print state Dept. items because it was easier to print them on her Yahoo account. It was easier because she could remove the classification headers on a unclassified server and then send them along.
    Another item to think about, we've all read and heard about the massive uproar within the ranks of the FBI concerning Comey's letting Hillary off the hook in June and he was afraid that massive leaks would start coming out from within the FBI and he wanted to get ahead of them and cover his a$$ from the sloppy investigation that was done then.
    Well, have you ever talked to a lawyer in your life? Evidence needs to be seized and searched using the proper procedures, otherwise it is no good in court. A search warrant has a a scope. If something is discovered that expands it, a new search warrant is needed. For example, the search warrant in the Wiener case would have included computers used by Wiener and his e-mails, but not Huma's e-mails. Now they have found Huma's e-mails on a computer that was covered under this search warrant. A new search warrant is needed to examine Huma's e-mails.

From CBS | Sources reveal new details about reopened Hillary Clinton email investigation:

Law enforcement sources told CBS News that as of Saturday afternoon investigators still had not secured a warrant to begin examining the emails found on the laptop, which was seized in connection with the Weiner investigation, CBS News homeland security correspondent Jeff Pegues reports. To examine Abedin’s emails, which are on the laptop, investigators have to go to a judge to secure a search warrant.

Like I said, I don't think Comey wouldn't have done this if he didn't have his six covered. He'll get his warrant, he didn't get where he's at by being stupid.

A gift for opsspec-118h.jpg

Anthony Weiner Gives FBI PERMISSION to Search Computer, Bypassing “WARRANT”
    By: Amy Moreno
    Ater reports came out that Obama and his DOJ were BLOCKING FBI efforts to get to the new emails by refusing to issue a warrant, Anthony Weiner has stepped up and said that the FBI could search.
    No warrant needed.
    Read More:
    BREAKING : Anthony Weiner Gives FBI PERMISSION to Search Computer, Bypassing “WARRANT” – TruthFeed
    My Thoughts:
    I can just see various heavy objects flying around the Clinton home when she heard about this.

To expand on this, it looks like the FBI and DOJ were sitting on this information for weeks. It also looks like that Comey was forced to make this public by a revolt within the FBI. If he would not have made this public, it would have likely been leaked this week. This would have caused even more damage, showing how corrupt the FBI and DOJ really are.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    To expand on this, it looks like the FBI and DOJ were sitting on this information for weeks. It also looks like that Comey was forced to make this public by a revolt within the FBI. If he would not have made this public, it would have likely been leaked this week. This would have caused even more damage, showing how corrupt the FBI and DOJ really are.
    The rumor mill is awash with stories of backroom deal-making on all sides of the Wiener laptop. Agents dealing with Comey to do something or they will, Huma making deals with who knows whom to cover her skinny butt, Pervert Anthony probably handing over the laptop as part of a deal to keep him out of jail for the time being, and Comey and Lynch either making or refusing deals between each other over the last several weeks specifically about the laptop and treasure-trove of emails discovered therein.

And all this time we were led to believe that Trump is Mighty Deal-Maker. He's likely going to win by default now, having not had a single thing to do with the reasons why he now has a chance to win.

Interesting times. Disgusting, but interesting indeed.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

There's only one person responsible for all of this, Hillary, by having the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server to circumvent the federal records act and not have her records available to FOIA requests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12