A gift for opsspec
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A gift for opsspec

A gift for opsspec

Opsspec, this one's for you:

FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter | Reuters

Enjoy it in good health. :)

Thank you, but it will be too late, Nov 8th is too close. How come the classified items are of concern now and not 4 months ago, that is the big question.
    Wouldn't it be hilarious that a WEINER E-mail be the item that sinks her ship?
    It would be poetic Justice considering Bills weiner problems for the past 45 years.
    Could this be the October surprise they talk about all the time???????????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary didn’t find out about this FBI disclosure because they didn’t have WiFi on her plane and no one knew anything about it until they landed this afternoon.
    I sure wouldn’t want to be in the same room with her tonight, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a massive number of four letter words flying around, if not heavy objects.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hillary didn’t find out about this FBI disclosure because they didn’t have WiFi on her plane and no one knew anything about it until they landed this afternoon.
    I sure wouldn’t want to be in the same room with her tonight, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a massive number of four letter words flying around, if not heavy objects.
    But I thought she was so frail she can barley stand or climb a few stairs, but now she can throw heavy objects?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But I thought she was so frail she can barley stand or climb a few stairs, but now she can throw heavy objects?
    Adrenalin rush.

Remember when the DOJ director said she would accept the recommendations of the FBI director on his investigation into the possible criminal E-mail problems of Hillary.
    Now here’s the big question is will she STILL accept the recommendations of the FBI director on his investigation into the possible criminal E-mail problems of Hillary?

The Obama DOJ will [I]never[I] indict/prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Adrenalin rush.
    That's what ops experienced when he heard the news
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Now, this is certainly interesting - Exclusive: FBI still does not have warrant to review new Abedin emails linked to Clinton probe

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”

That Comey and other senior FBI officials were not aware of what was in the emails — and whether they contained any material the FBI had not already obtained — is important because Donald Trump’s campaign and Republicans in Congress have suggested that the FBI director would not have written his letter unless he had been made aware of significant new emails that might justify reopening the investigation into the Clinton server.

But a message that Comey wrote to all FBI agents Friday seeking to explain his decision to write the controversial letter strongly hinted that investigators did not not yet have legal authority establishing “probable cause” to review the content of Abedin’s emails on Weiner’s electronic devices.

In that message, Comey told agents that he had only been briefed on Thursday about the matter and that the “recommendation” of investigators was “with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case.”

Do you really think Comey would have stuck his neck out if he didn't have good reason to reopen this case?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast