Jason Chaffetz Confirms Hillary’s FBI Case Was Reopened With Damning New Evidence

Thread: Jason Chaffetz Confirms Hillary’s FBI Case Was Reopened With Damning New Evidence

Jason Chaffetz Confirms Hillary’s FBI Case Was Reopened With Damning New Evidence

Jason Chaffetz Confirms That Hillary’s FBI Case Was Reopened With Damning New Evidence. She’s Done.
    By Blair Patterson
    An absolute bombshell less than 2 weeks from the election. Multiple times we’ve seen this case get rehashed, but every single time it’s been because Republican lawmakers have been trying to show the FBI that Hillary Clinton is guilty of deliberately destroying evidence, putting national security at risk, and impeding the investigation as a whole.
    Now it seems like all of that is going to change. Jason Chaffetz the leader of the committee charged with taking Hillary down has just tweeted something that could change the course of American history.
    FBI Director James Comey, who previously sought immunity from everything he did (like letting Hillary off easy), told Chaffetz that new emails have been found that are crutial to the investigation.
    Read More:
    http://www.yesimright.com/jason-chaf...nce-shes-done/
    My Thoughts:
    This next week should be interesting.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You are posting nothing new here. This "article" is entirely based on Chaffez's tweet on Friday stemming from the Comey letter.

It might be old news to you, but have you read anything about it on this site?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It might be old news to you, but have you read anything about it on this site?
    Yes, you and I certainly have: A gift for opsspec.

Howdy,

Nothing factual in the op or the link.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!