Early absentee voters can change their votes in the following states.

Thread: Early absentee voters can change their votes in the following states.

Early absentee voters can change their votes in the following states.

With the new revelations from the FBI reopening the investigation concerning Hillary’s illegal unauthorized unsecured E-mail server that contained highly classified items, the people who were early absentee voters can change their votes in the following states.
    Also the FBI has received permission to issue a warrant to search all of the computers that were seized.
    Hawaii, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut.
    This doesn’t count for the ones who went in and cast their vote though.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Do you honestly think that anyone that voted for Hillary is going to change their vote, regardless of whether they have voted or not.

She could be arrested, handcuffed, perp walked, and thrown in a paddy wagon live on every TV network and maybe 10 people would change their vote.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

There was a video on the news of a street interview of Hillary supporters and after just talking to a few of them, 75% said they had changed their minds about voting for her, so I would guess the number of people who sent in their absentee vote's just might change their minds also.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    There was a video on the news of a street interview of Hillary supporters and after just talking to a few of them, 75% said they had changed their minds about voting for her, so I would guess the number of people who sent in their absentee vote's just might change their minds also.
    Link? Oh, I forgot, you don't have any sources.

Early Voters Demanding “New Ballot” After Learning Of New FBI Investigation On Hillary.
    The Fallout from FBI’s New Criminal Investigation Into Hillary’s Emails Is Already Happening
    Since Friday when the news broke about the new investigation into Hillary’s emails by the FBI, polls have begun to crash like the ABC poll that has dropped 11 points in just a few days. Now we are hearing news that many early voters who voted for Hillary are demanding a new ballot in their state to change their votes.
    Read More:
    BREAKING: SHOCK – Early Voters Demanding “New Ballot” After Learning Of New FBI Investigation On Hillary | Right Alerts
    My Thoughts:
    It has started; too bad the ones who cast their votes can’t take them back, unless the state approves this. Although seven states do allow absentee voters to change their votes.
    Early absentee voters can change their votes in the following states.-118l.jpg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Do you honestly think that anyone that voted for Hillary is going to change their vote, regardless of whether they have voted or not.

She could be arrested, handcuffed, perp walked, and thrown in a paddy wagon live on every TV network and maybe 10 people would change their vote.
    And that my friend, is the truly sad part...