Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling.Good View Post
    While I agree partially what you are saying, the real question I have is: does it make it any less than the truth if the way we found out wasn't in the best of circumstances? The only difference is now what she thought was private in her email has come out to prove she lied. Any way you slice it it's still lying to the FBI.

If you are an honest person then you should have nothing to hide. Go ask the Clintons about this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Bofh was wholly correct, not partially. He wasn't saying that Clinton or Mills or whomever shouldn't be prosecuted, he was simply saying the truth that no prosecutor can use the fruit of a poison tree (read: ill-gotten evidence) to base their prosecution upon. All he's saying is that they have to prove it some other way than the Wikileaks dumps that complies with due process and Fourth Amendment protections. Wikileaks complies with neither.

The court of public opinion is more than welcome to take Wikileaks information into consideration though, and although I personally don't think it matters a whole lot who is elected, I highly encourage Billary supporters to do just that and either go for Trump or abstain.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

While I agree partially what you are saying, the real question I have is: does it make it any less than the truth if the way we found out wasn't in the best of circumstances? The only difference is now what she thought was private in her email has come out to prove she lied. Any way you slice it it's still lying to the FBI.
    Ever heard of the Constitution, specifically the 4th Amendment? Evidence obtained in an illegal search can not be used in court, unless you throw out the 4th Amendment because it suits your political agenda.

If you are an honest person then you should have nothing to hide.
    I am an honest person and have tons of stuff to hide, especially from the government. You apparently really do not understand the 4th Amendment.

With the FBI having the electronic devices and have a warrant (which they do) and Weiner gave them the lap top =IE- giving them permission to look into it, the WikiLeaks items don't matter for use, but they can to to the people on the WikiLeaks and get a warrant for the original E-mails that WikiLeaks referenced.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    With the FBI having the electronic devices and have a warrant (which they do) and Weiner gave them the lap top =IE- giving them permission to look into it, the WikiLeaks items don't matter for use, but they can to to the people on the WikiLeaks and get a warrant for the original E-mails that WikiLeaks referenced.
    The FBI can not obtain a search warrant using stolen e-mails as probable cause.

6. Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The FBI would need to prove that they got the evidence independently from the WikiLeaks release. The can not use a WikiLeaks e-mail as evidence or any evidence they found because of information in a WikiLeaks e-mail (fruit of a poisonous tree).

Your only evidence presented here is a WikiLeaks e-mail. Any investigation kicked off by this e-mail collects a poisonous tree of evidence and is thus not admissible in court.
    The evidence the FBI now has is from the NSA Government wiretapping, monitoring program of all of our wonderful citizens..

There is currently a coup going on behind the scenes between some of the FBI, Militaty and CIA.. this is not over and the results are going to change the way we get things done.. forevermore.

ETA; The "New" information was obtained by a continuing investigation in to Weiner..
    You do know his wife is Huma Abadien, right?

Over 650,000 emails have now surfaced concerning the Clinton scandals.
    NO WARRANT NEEDED!

I am not at liberty to go into any further details but I can promise you this....

Hilary is in some deep kimchi...

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    The evidence the FBI now has is from the NSA Government wiretapping, monitoring program of all of our wonderful citizens..

There is currently a coup going on behind the scenes between some of the FBI, Militaty and CIA.. this is not over and the results are going to change the way we get things done.. forevermore.

ETA; The "New" information was obtained by a continuing investigation in to Weiner..
    You do know his wife is Huma Abadien, right?

Over 650,000 emails have now surfaced concerning the Clinton scandals.
    NO WARRANT NEEDED!

I am not at liberty to go into any further details but I can promise you this....

Hilary is in some deep kimchi...
    What do you mean you're "not at liberty" to go into further detail? Pieczenik posted it all at YouTube four days ago. It's got 2.6 million hits in just those four days, and that's not even taking into account the millions of hits from channels mirroring the video.

I do not post this for the truth of what's said in it. This guy has been a government man for the last 35 to 40 years, so I'm not quick to jump on his bandwagon. Would love to see what he's talking about come to fruition, but a handful of videos posted over the last few weeks ain't enough for me to just drop my guard and say OK, Mr. Governmentman, I'm with you because you talk a great game when I haven't seen any substantiation for his claims at all yet. Anyway, I presume this is what Mike is talking about, and everybody's at liberty to hear it, so here it is:

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

8. Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury

Oh, there is sooo much more coming....

ETA; I was not even aware of this guy you posted the video on. He is not my source.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The FBI can not obtain a search warrant using stolen e-mails as probable cause.
    No problem, Weiner gave them the Lap top. No warrant needed.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Oh, there is sooo much more coming....

ETA; I was not even aware of this guy you posted the video on. He is not my source.
    Well, one might wonder why your source is holding you to such secrecy since Pieczenik let the cat out of the bag four days ago. "Coup" is a strange word to find in coincidental discussions that seem so parallel in content.

Your source may learn something from Piecznik's 4 most recent YouTube uploads (including the one above) if it is actually a coincidence though. The latest one was just uploaded approximately four hours ago (from ~10:00 pm CST). I haven't listened to it yet, and probably won't until at least Sunday as I'm pretty busy tomorrow.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    No problem, Weiner gave them the Lap top. No warrant needed.
    I guess you simply don't get it. The FBI has now multiple different search warrants for this laptop. Anything they find that hasn't been published by WikiLeaks would be usable in court. Anything that has been published by WikiLeaks before the search warrant was issued is highly problematic. Read post #4 on why that is. Any decent defense lawyer will try to get e-mails that have been published by WikiLeaks before the search thrown out. Any prosecutor with a brain will not base his case on such evidence.

The e-mail mentioned in the OP was published on October 25. The search warrant for the e-mails found on the laptop shared between Wiener and Abedin was issued on October 31. Hillary and Abedin were not even addressed by this e-mail, so it is unlikely that this e-mail would be on this laptop anyway.

So, back to your OP. Cheryl Mills certainly could lose immunity, but can not be prosecuted for the e-mail in the OP. WikiLeaks essentially provided a Get Out of Jail Free card for Cheryl Mills by publishing this e-mail.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast