Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury

By Steven H Ahle
    A recent Wikileaks email proves that Cheryl Mills lied to the FBI. During the first investigation, she was given immunity. Immunity is not absolute. You can lose it if you either withhold information or commit perjury. She did both. She was able to claim lawyer/client privilege because she claimed she didnít know about Hillaryís private server until she left the State Department.
    Mills testified before the FBI that she didnít know about the private server until it became a legal problem on March 18th, 2015. But, if you check the date on the email, itís March 7th, 2015, 11 days before she said she found out about it. Thatís perjury.
    If Trump is elected, she will be getting visits from all kinds of law enforcement agencies.
    WikiLeaks Item:
    Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury-118t.jpg
    Read More:
    Cheryl Mills Loses Immunity, Could Be Prosecuted for Perjury – Daily Headlines
    My Thoughts:
    Just remember, Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the FBI once.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And here is the problem with the Wikileaks e-mails. They were obtained illegally. Since this illegally obtained information is out in the public domain, Cheryl Mills can not be prosecuted anymore for any crimes that could be proven with Wikileaks e-mails.

She'll be found guilty because of the items the FBI found on her lap top, so the WikiLeaks doesn't matter. The FBI will squeeze her with possible jail time to give up the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    She'll be found guilty because of the items the FBI found on her lap top, so the WikiLeaks doesn't matter. The FBI will squeeze her with possible jail time to give up the Clintons.
    The FBI would need to prove that they got the evidence independently from the WikiLeaks release. The can not use a WikiLeaks e-mail as evidence or any evidence they found because of information in a WikiLeaks e-mail (fruit of a poisonous tree).

Your only evidence presented here is a WikiLeaks e-mail. Any investigation kicked off by this e-mail collects a poisonous tree of evidence and is thus not admissible in court.

I wonder which one will shove Hillary under the bus to save their ***** from going to jail?
    Huma's lap top and the other two that were said to be destroyed, but weren't will be very important. But your correct about using only WikiLeaks, but if they can look at the computers of the people who are on the WikiLeaks, then all hell is going to break loose.

Anything's possible in this crazy election but I wouldn't hold my breath until it happens.

Just standby, I'm sure more items will come out tomorrow.

Possibly but what will the impact be on the election results?

Hopefully keep her from becoming president.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    And here is the problem with the Wikileaks e-mails. They were obtained illegally. Since this illegally obtained information is out in the public domain, Cheryl Mills can not be prosecuted anymore for any crimes that could be proven with Wikileaks e-mails.
    While I agree partially what you are saying, the real question I have is: does it make it any less than the truth if the way we found out wasn't in the best of circumstances? The only difference is now what she thought was private in her email has come out to prove she lied. Any way you slice it it's still lying to the FBI.

If you are an honest person then you should have nothing to hide. Go ask the Clintons about this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast