Chris Matthews Endorses Donald Trump And Dismisses Hillary Clinton?

Thread: Chris Matthews Endorses Donald Trump And Dismisses Hillary Clinton?

It appears that the outbreaks of random, uncharacteristic honesty continue as the reality of Donald Trump finally dawns on America. |The fact that he’s a patriot and his opponent is a crook exploiting our country into ruin seems to finally be registering with the American people.
    First we had the still hard to explain and suspect pseudo endorsement of Trump by Michael Moore, which many of us still see as having some ulterior motive we just haven’t yet figured out. Now comes the equally perplexing statement by Chris Matthews which appears to have come during his Hardball program.
    There’s a breaking news bulletin during the end of his speech that indicates it occurred just a few days ago during the same time as the news of Mike Pence’s plane skidding off the runway was being announced. That helps to add credibility to the clip, although the rationale behind it, the sudden random act of honesty and clarity is still up in the air.
    Matthews asks his viewers, “Do you like the way things are, the way they’ve been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, to the jobs that went with it? Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria?”
    He continues, “If you want to say yes to all of that, you want to keep all of this the way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don’t like the way things have been headed, you’ve got a chance to really shake this system to its roots.”
    “If you wake up the day after the elections, “Matthews says, “and it’s the same as it is today, and it’s the same for four, five or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it, but you were too dainty to do it.
    Maybe it’s a Trump commercial that Matthews is doing. If it isn’t already, it certainly should be.
    Video:

Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    Looks like he got a cure for that tingle down his leg.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Another hoax!

The uncut video, which is actually an attack on Trump's pathetic practice of politics, can be found here Chris Matthews: Trump Should Argue If You Don't Like The Way Things Are Headed Then Vote For Me.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Another hoax!

The uncut video, which is actually an attack on Trump's pathetic practice of politics, can be found here Chris Matthews: Trump Should Argue If You Don't Like The Way Things Are Headed Then Vote For Me.
    Not sure how ops is going to make it through the next week.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Don't worry, I'll make it, every day another item comes out showing that Hillary is as corrupt as the mafia. I wonder how long it will take before someone really spills the beans on the Clinton's so they won't see jail time.

Speaking of Hillary being a mobster, Tell me, you got footage like this of Hillary hanging out at a WWE event with a mobster?

Something like this? Chris Matthews Endorses Donald Trump And Dismisses Hillary Clinton?-39feddc500000578-0-image-99_1478119162886.jpg

She's married to a mobster.