FBI report reveals she forwarded classified data to her private email - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI report reveals she forwarded classified data to her private email

Chelsea Clinton is Suddenly Wrapped Up In Hillary's Email Scandal: Classified Info Sent to Her...
    By Kyle Becker
    The nation knows Chelsea Clinton as the former First Daughter of ex-president Bill Clinton and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. For years, journalists have sheltered her and sent the word out that when it comes to criticism she is “off-limits.”
    Yet newly released WikiLeaks emails reveal the relationship between political doyenne Hillary Clinton and her fledgling understudy Chelsea Clinton is a lot more complicated than the media lets on.
    An email archive between Hillary Clinton, at the non-government email address [email protected], and the former First Daughter, under the pseudonym Diane Reynolds, was previously published by the hacking outlet:
    Many of the emails are harmless banter between a mother and daughter. Yet a now-deleted email has surfaced among Hillary Clinton's latest uncovered batch that shows classified info was sent to Chelsea Clinton.
    The Daily Caller reported:
    Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea.
    The email was released on Friday by the State Department. It is one of thousands of emails recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s private email server.
    The information in the email, traced back to Clinton foreign policy adviser Jake Sullivan, was redacted.
    Daily Caller reporter Chuck Ross explains:
    The Dec. 20, 2009 email chain, entitled “Update,” started with a message from Michael Froman, who served as a deputy assistant to President Obama and deputy national security adviser for international economic affairs.
    The email, which is redacted because it contains information classified as “Confidential,” was sent to Jake Sullivan, Clinton’s foreign policy adivser [sic] at the State Department, and several Obama aides. Sullivan sent it to Hillary Clinton who then forwarded it to Chelsea, who emailed under the pseudonym “Diane Reynolds.”
    This wouldn't be the first time Chelsea Clinton got mixed up in a political controversy involving her mother. On the night of the attack on the Benghazi diplomatic compound, Hillary Clinton emailed her daughter and attributed the attack to an a terrorist group affiliated with al-Qaeda—not a demonstration over a YouTube video.
    “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow,” Hillary Clinton wrote Chelsea in the email on the night of the raid, as reported by NBC News.
    A further development has come out of the Clinton camp: Hillary's campaign chair John Podesta had less-than-flattering words for her daughter Chelsea in an email uncovered by WikiLeaks.
    The conversation was led off by Clinton adviser and former White House Counsel Doug Band in an email, in which Band was concerned about Chelsea Clinton's chatter. The email has implications for the classified info and sensitive information she may have been exposed to due to her mother's tenure at The State Department. Band wrote John Podesta:
    "I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs [Bill Clinton] who said that cvc [Chelsea Clinton] told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi [Clinton Global Initiative] to the foundation
    The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party.
    Band characterized Chelsea Clinton's leak of the internal information from The Clinton Foundation:
    "I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people.
    Not smart."
    Read More:
    Chelsea Clinton is Suddenly Wrapped Up In Hillary'''s Email Scandal: Classified Info Sent to Her...
    My Thoughts:
    When I first heard of Hillary E-mailing her daughter the day of the Benghazi attack, I thought, how can she be E-mailing her info and it not be classified somehow. Well It looks like there was classified info there.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Looks like the FBI Director disagrees.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Yea, looks like he took the political way out, but that doesn't relieve any investigation into the Clinton Foundation does it? If they follow the money than they just might have something to chew on. Plus it doesn't stop anything from the FBI going after Huma & her idiot husband.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12