Predictions - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

I would say Clinton will win since all the credible polls agree, there is no shy trump voter, wild cards don't mean anything, and the only question seems to be if Clinton will win by 274 or 342.

So you say

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I would say Clinton will win since all the credible polls agree, there is no shy trump voter, wild cards don't mean anything, and the only question seems to be if Clinton will win by 274 or 342.
    So you say!

We'll see who's right and who's wrong by 10 PM Eastern. If you pay attention to the talking heads (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc who are constantly rattling off who the wiinner will be before the polls are even closed and before the military / overseas ballot counts have been fully published), then you will be getting nowhere. Florida won't be known until after 8 PM Eastern, when their polls close, unless there is a recount required by state law in which case, it will take longer and the people crowing about "who just won Florida" will just sound silly.

Likewise, we won't know who has Iowa, most of Idaho, Utah, Nevada, and Montana definitively until AFTER 10 p.m. Eastern. Anyone calling Florida before 8 p.m. Eastern on the news shouldn't be paid attention to (it is a guarantee that CNN will call it for Clinton all day long as that's what they are paid to do, so you kind of have to ignore certain MSM outlets) -- at this point the polls over the past day have been following each other, creating inaccuracy (there was a whole story devoted to this phenomenon on FiveThirtyEight, actually) and as a result you can't tell from them what's happening and it throws off the polls / polls plus results (even exit polls aren't incredible indicators). The better data came from consistent polling (RCP plus FiveThirtyEight) plus factors (market / S&P decline, wikileaks, FBI, wild card, etc) in the days running up to the day of the election.

I'm sticking by my prediction of a Trump win. It'll be a squeaker.

By the way, if you're reading this and you haven't voted, get out of here and go vote!
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Looks like I was wrong about the 269-269 split and right about a Trump victory.

Congratulations, everyone. Clinton's been kept out of the White House, and arguably the voters have saved the US Supreme Court composition and the Supreme Court with respect to people's ability to exercise a modicum of rights. This was historic.

Predictions-screen-shot-2016-05-22-6.05.36-pm-1024x883.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Simple...........

I believe there are more Patriotic Americans than there are deplorables.

Pretty simple.

Paul
    You seem to think that Patriotic Voters will, strike that, would vote for Hillary. So sorry Charlie but those people are the ones that Clinton called deplorable.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    Looks like I was wrong about the 269-269 split and right about a Trump victory.

Congratulations, everyone. Clinton's been kept out of the White House, and arguably the voters have saved the US Supreme Court composition and the Supreme Court with respect to people's ability to exercise a modicum of rights. This was historic.
    Actually, it may take a big swing to the side of the 2A. Ginsberg was one of the loudmouths that said if Trump won, she was leaving the US. Don't let the airplane door hit you on the way out granny.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

US Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Actually, it may take a big swing to the side of the 2A. Ginsberg was one of the loudmouths that said if Trump won, she was leaving the US. Don't let the airplane door hit you on the way out granny.
    Agreed. (Though I don't think Ginsberg is leaving the USA, she might retire at some point over the next four years.) One comment I would have is that even if the President does nominate conservatives (who he thinks would favor 2A) who would later be confirmed to the US Supreme Court, you never know how they are going to rule in any given case, but I do think having Trump be nominating them and Republicans in control of the House and Senate at the time that confirmations are occurring will basically save the 2A / individual right.

Trump's Cabinet: What It Could Look Like

No sooner had networks projected Donald Trump would be the 45th president of the United States than speculation began about who would be in his Cabinet.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Predictions-screen-shot-2016-05-22-6.05.36-pm-1024x883.jpg
    Tacky and sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Tacky and sexist.
    Humor and truth.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast