Predictions - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Remember folks, this is the prediction thread, let's keep it classy. I think one of the challenges is simply to be nice to each other from one day to the next. We've seen how Democrats are rejecting the results and storming around in the streets in places like Oakland, San Francisco, and LA in California. They don't want to admit that this has happened. It's up to us to be nice and set a good example. Let's do that.

Keeping in line with that this is a prediction thread, I predict we can do that (be good to everyone, no matter our differences) while still carrying out Trump's Contract.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

I predict that conservatives will extend the degree of tolerance and politeness to the leftists that the leftists always talk about but never seem to be able to extend to anyone themselves.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Humor and truth.
    Excuse me, I don't appreciate your addition of an emoticon to my quoted text. If you want to comment on it, that's fine, but please don't tamper with my original post. That's dishonest.

It's not a very good testimony to rate women based on their physical appearance. Isn't that what Trump was criticized for?

The acid test

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Excuse me, I don't appreciate your addition of an emoticon to my quoted text. If you want to comment on it, that's fine, but please don't tamper with my original post. That's dishonest.

It's not a very good testimony to rate women based on their physical appearance. Isn't that what Trump was criticized for?
    Right, Reba. And, in general, can we be good to each other? That is the acid test here day by day.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Predictions-images.jpg Predictions-images.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

My prediction

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

Predictions-images.jpg Predictions-images.jpg
    If you're going to post such crude pictures you should change your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    If you're going to post such crude pictures you should change your signature.
    It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge.

"A picture is worth a thousand words", even more in your world.

Predictions-good-night-fuzzy-wuzzy-book-burrowes-paflin-1954-whitman-free-s-h-c446faed66d9acfc4896e2c0e44c.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Predictions-e31.jpg

And he probably is still clueless why many self serving christians are so disliked.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I apologize for the derailment.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast