Predictions - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

And he probably is still clueless why many self serving christians are so disliked.
    Another Pavlov Dog

Predictions-images.jpg

(Trained by Ringo)

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Ringo, seriously

Anyway, keeping in the spirit of this thread being a prediction-oriented thread, here's a good article I've found in which another guy predicted a Trump win.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/i-h...s-to-prove-it/

A quote from the article:

"For the last two weeks on Armed American Radio, as we neared the election, I repeatedly predicted — publicly (including on Election Day) — that Donald Trump would win with “300 plus electoral votes.” I also stated that I couldn’t articulate exactly why I felt that way. I explained to my listeners that it was merely a “gut instinct” and that over the years, in business and my personal life, I had just learned to “trust my gut.”"

So I predicted it based on RCP, some FiveThirtyEight info, and the market (S&P decline for three months before election), and some other factors. He predicted it, he claims, based on his "gut." He was wrong about the number of electoral votes (close, but no cigar). I was also wrong about the number of electoral votes that would occur (I predicted way less, though I also predicted a Trump win). But I'm guessing a lot of us sensed it coming too, even if we weren't sure.

So anyway, he makes some very good observations:

"While you bask in the glow of election triumph, remember that Nevada voters, who went for Clinton, passed another Bloomberg-funded, phony “expanded background check” ballot initiative.

This fight isn’t over — not even close. The battlefield has merely pivoted from the halls of Congress and the White House to the streets and neighborhoods of our home states. While the snake is wounded, know that it is still poisonous and will fight to the death. Celebrate, enjoy this, we’ve earned it together…then meet me on the airwaves and on these pages to get back to work. The enemy of our freedoms, while wounded, is still very much alive."

We've got more fighting ahead of us. Let's get going.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

freethink,
    ISRAEL is still God's prophetic timepiece, regardless of who occupies the Oval Office. I don’t know if there are words to describe how evil America has become, however, I do know that good has become evil and evil has become good. The End of The Book has already been written and nothing will change it, everything will continue to wax worse & worse. It's good that Obama is on his way out, and it's good that Hillary Clinton will never occupy the Oval Office,however, because the American citizenry has become so corrupt, America can no longer lead with any integrity, regardless of who occupies the Oval Office. There's no fight ahead for me, only for those Left Behind. Maranatha!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I'm still looking at the year 2018 as a year of serious consequence for America and the world. The Book has been written and there is no way to change it. The endwill come when God says it will. Nothing can change that. It will end as described and nothing can change that. Time is in His hands, not ours. God can do anything. God is in control.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I'm still looking at the year 2018 as a year of serious consequence for America and the world. The Book has been written and there is no way to change it. The end will come when God says it will. Nothing can change that. It will end as described and nothing can change that. Time is in His hands, not ours. God can do anything. God is in control.
    God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.The Bible is 1/3 prophecy, yet the vast majority of those who claim to have read the Bible know absolutely nothing about prophecy. When you tell them about prophecy, present to them the Scripture pertaining to the prophecy, and then show them the prophecy currently coming to pass in today's headlines they're too frightened to accept it. No sir, in fear of detriment to their worldly lifestyle and mindset of future events, willful ignorance prevails. You're correct, the End will come when God says it will come (the end of man's rule on planet earth). For those who are ignorant of Scripture, God has given us the exact date (month,day & year) that the Last Generation will begin (Matthew 24:32-35), and the exact timeline of year that life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist (Psalm 90:10).

The only thing that God has kept secret is the day & hour of the Blessed Hope (Rapture of His Church), however, He has made it perfectly clear that the Rapture will happen prior to Matthew 24:21.."For at that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again". As I've stated before,in America today evil has become good and good has become evil, between America's stance on homosexual perversion and it's continued mass murder of the unborn in this country, it isn’t going to matter who is running this nation, there's no possible way that America will ever be “great” again. Your outlook concerning the year 2018 as a year of serious consequence for America and the world is an excellent projection, because the path that it is currently on America is going to deserve every ounce of what is about to happen to it, regardless of who occupies the Oval Office. However, taking into consideration the season of the Rapture (at a time when we think not) I believe 2017 will be the year of the "Great Escape". Maranatha!

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345