Our country has never seen an election quite like the one coming next Tuesday. There have breen many accusations made by both the Dems and Reps, ad nauseum, against the other side and so much blatant criminal activity exposed which has not, nor will not, be prosecuted because of politicians who seem to all be on the take. If Hillary were to be prosecuted, she would take down our entire political system and possibly empty the halls of Congress and the POTUS. Regardless of what the individual voter thinks, our opinions have no meaning and we are all under the thumbs of the corporate elite of the coming NWO. All we can do is to whiz in the wind and disagree among ourselves. Regardless of our protestations otherwise, none of really have any idea of what is really happening and, even if we did, we would be unable to do anything about...anything!

I was fortunate to run across an article by Ann Coulter which hits the nail on the head and makes very interesting reading. She encourages Trump to humiliate the media by showing how every accusation the media makes about him, Hillary's problems are much, much worse. If, by some small chance Trump wins the election, I wonder how fast the news medi

MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA! | Right Alerts
Ann Coulter - November 2, 2016 - MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!