I was asked how I could ever support Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was asked how I could ever support Trump

You call it an obsession with Hillary, Tell you what big boy, please point out the items that were posted about Hillary and debate the items, or start posting items that are pro Hillary if you can.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You call it an obsession with Hillary, Tell you what big boy, please point out the items that were posted about Hillary and debate the items, or start posting items that are pro Hillary if you can.
    I've made it clear in other threads that I do not support Hillary, so get over your tough "tell ya what big boy" blustering and pay attention. You are obsessed with Hillary, you have started 3 - 6 threads every single day for months all about Hillary, and she has clearly dominated your life for months not, and to what end? You haven't change the first persons mind about who they are going to vote for.

And don't forget the complete hoaxes you have posted, and in a couple of cases admitted you got gamed.

Oh and the FBI just cleared her on the last email thing that likely caused you to wet your pants in your excitement.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

TELL YOU WHAT BIG BOY, if you don't want to read my posts, block me and then I won't have to read your BS posts either.

I wonder how long it will take for Hillary & Bill to ask Obama for a pardon.

When asked how I could ever support Trump, I answer, because they keep putting video of that "Nasty Woman" on TV and I have to see it all day every day. Yuck! I think I'll puke.

Trump said in the paper he has a concealed carry permit. The permits, which are issued by states, should be valid nationwide like a driver's license, Trump said.
    "If we can do that for driving -- which is a privilege, not a right -- then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege," Trump said.

I was asked how I could ever support Trump-119q.jpg

President Trump will have a Congress to implement his agenda; a Department of Justice that can now actually investigate the vast, corrupt sludge left by Obama and Hillary; a defeated establishment media whose hissing threats Trump can shrug off and even turn back on them; and state governments that can work hand in hand with him to reform American government and politics.

I was asked how I could ever support Trump-119s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I was asked how I could ever support Trump-119q.jpg
    Naw, these are the folks that are living off the dole, not gainfully employed.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast