I was asked how I could ever support Trump
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: I was asked how I could ever support Trump

  1. #1

    I was asked how I could ever support Trump

    I was asked yesterday how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made over 11 years ago about women and if I would still support him if he made those comments to my daughter?
    .
    My response was this....
    .
    If he had put our nation’s security at risk, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for abortion, (even late term, when the child can feel pain) I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary.
    .
    Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me.
    .
    I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem.
    .
    We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now... Rant over... Still voting Trump.
    .
    Sent by a friend of mine.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Western South Dakota
    Posts
    1,021
    ^^^
    What he said!

    Trump may not be an ideal candidate, or even a good candidate, but of the candidates that we have to choose from, he's far and away more acceptable than the other candidate who could win. Hold your nose if you must, but don't take an action that could let the lying, cheating, killing person get the keys to the kingdom.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255

    opsspec1991 certainly wasn't asked and these are not his own words.

    Plagiarism as usual by this forum member!


    The original text is here: Ronnie Dunn Shares Mom’s ‘Rant’ About Why She’s Still Voting For Trump. BOY Did it Stir Things Up.

  5. #4
    Plagiarism or not, the sentiments expressed are right on, regardless of who wrote them. Trump has had a lot of scrutiny of his life and he is still head and shoulders above Hillary in any area you would care to mention. He likes women...so do I, and nearly ever other man I know. He is accused of being a bad business man but he manages to provide work for a lot of people and make a fortune at it. I would much rather see him in the White House than a lying, cheating socialist wannabe. I will say one thing for her, she does know her constituents.

    I was asked how I could ever support Trump-116f.jpg


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post

    opsspec1991 certainly wasn't asked and these are not his own words.

    Plagiarism as usual by this forum member!


    The original text is here: Ronnie Dunn Shares Mom’s ‘Rant’ About Why She’s Still Voting For Trump. BOY Did it Stir Things Up.
    Why break a perfect string? He puts Ringo to shame in the shear number of copy/pasted posts, and takes on OG favorite source "email from a friend"
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Why break a perfect string? He puts Ringo to shame in the shear number of copy/pasted posts, and takes on OG favorite source "email from a friend"
    Funny sure don't see you submitting anything here, all I see is BS attacks and childish rubbish.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Funny sure don't see you submitting anything here, all I see is BS attacks and childish rubbish.
    Actually what he posted was very informative and points out a pattern.

    Also of all the forums that I am a member of this forum is the only one that allows this type of behavior.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Actually what he posted was very informative and points out a pattern.

    Also of all the forums that I am a member of this forum is the only one that allows this type of behavior.

    Paul
    Feel free to leave, Sten.... No one is holding you here and we all know you contribute zilch to any thread...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I was asked yesterday how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made over 11 years ago about women and if I would still support him if he made those comments to my daughter?
    .
    My response was this....
    .
    If he had put our nation’s security at risk, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for abortion, (even late term, when the child can feel pain) I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him.
    .
    If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary.
    .
    Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me.
    .
    I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem.
    .
    We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now... Rant over... Still voting Trump.
    .
    Sent by a friend of mine.
    So Opsspec1991 is against someone who does all those things, but he's fine with someone who will molest his own daughter without a second thought because his celebrity lets him get away with it, and then brags about it in the locker room. Well, now we know why the republican party is so screwed up...trump has supporters who approve of his own admitted deviant behavior....while disapproving of someone who has survived thirty years of rumor and innuendo. Well, that explains it.

    Republicans are willing to vote for
    - a molester of women
    - who is on trial for racketeering and fraud (Trumpl University),
    - has committed and been fined for illegal campaign finance violations,
    - gone bankrupt 6 times(Atlantic City Casinos)
    - has been sued 3500 times by private individuals and the government,
    - has a well earned reputation for being a deadbeat and stiffing small businesses for services rendered,
    - is a serial cheater on his wives,
    - tells easily disproveable lies (in otherwords stupid lies) to the voting public on a daily basis,
    - and is on trial for child molestation and rape.

    All the things stated above are indisputable facts of public record. But in the land of Trumpster fires, Hillary is the moral degenerate. No wonder Trump is going to lose!

    Do you people even listen to yourselves?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast