Chelsea Clinton used foundations money for her wedding.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Clinton used foundations money for her wedding.

Chelsea Clinton used foundations money for her wedding.

A new chain of Wikileaks emails alleges Chelsea Clinton used resources from the Clinton Foundation for her wedding to Marc Mezvinsky
    An email from Doug Band, a former top aide to president Bill Clinton and a former Clinton Global Initiative board member, complains about Chelsea,
    says she was conducting internal investigating of money within the Clinton Foundation and told George W Bush's daughters this information.
    Band says this is conflict of interest because Chelsea allegedly used foundation money & resources for her wedding
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I see a Trump win did nothing to abate the OCD obsession with Hillary. The Clinton's are corrupt, criminals, but most importantly they are effing history..... move on, get over it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

If you would NOTICE that post was BEFORE Trump was elected president. But don't you fond it disgusting that they used millions of her wedding that was SUPOSED to go to various charities, which we both know was going anyplace other than to charities.

You're right, it is disgusting but nothing unusual in a crime family. The Arkansas (Cornbread) Mafia, as XD said, is history, and it is definitely time to find a new windmill to attack. Don't look for anything like prosecution in the future. I doubt it will happen.

Being a person who was responsible for Top Secret publications during my time in the Navy and would have had the security clearance and more if I had even one page of a publication that I couldn't account for, just gulls me that she might get away with her lack of concern with our national security secrets. Hell, there's a Navy guy who's in jail for a year for just taking three pictures of the interior of his sub 8 years ago, so he could show his children what he did when he was in the Navy. It's just not right and she should be held to the same standards as everyone else who has control of Secret materials.

I thought this thread was about Chelsea's wedding.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Being a person who was responsible for Top Secret publications during my time in the Navy and would have had the security clearance and more if I had even one page of a publication that I couldn't account for, just gulls me that she might get away with her lack of concern with our national security secrets. Hell, there's a Navy guy who's in jail for a year for just taking three pictures of the interior of his sub 8 years ago, so he could show his children what he did when he was in the Navy. It's just not right and she should be held to the same standards as everyone else who has control of Secret materials.
    ops: XD is right, you are beating a dead dog about Hillary. Let her and Willy move out of the country and be done with them. Nothing left to argue about there.

. . . Let it go, let it go
    Turn away and slam the door!

. . . It's funny how some distance
    Makes everything seem small
    And the fears that once controlled me
    Can't get to me at all!

. . . I'm never going back,
    The past is in the past!

Let it go....

Frozen

Just another chip off the old Clinton block. Crooked as her parents. Why would she be a viable candidate for Congress ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    ops: XD is right, you are beating a dead dog about Hillary. Let her and Willy move out of the country and be done with them. Nothing left to argue about there.
    Wrong, do you feel that other people who disclose national secrets be allowed to just get away with it? Like I said she chose to allow that and she needs to be held accountable, just like any other person would and does, it doesn’t matter who she is. To set this president by letting her off the hook, just plain wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast