Janet Reno Dead at 78

Thread: Janet Reno Dead at 78

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Janet Reno Dead at 78

The Butcher of Waco has assumed room temp.
    Janet Reno, former US attorney general, has died

Scott J. Ferrell | Getty Pictures
    Former Clinton-era Attorney General Janet Reno testifies during the hearing of the national commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Janet Reno, the first woman to serve as U.S. attorney general and the epicenter of several political storms during the Clinton administration, has died. She was 78.
    Reno's goddaughter, Gabrielle D'Alemberte, says Reno died early Monday from complications of Parkinson's disease.

Reno was one of the Clinton administration's most recognizable and polarizing figures. She faced criticism early in her tenure for the deadly raid on the Branch Davidian compound at Waco, Texas.

In the spring of 2000, the Miami native enraged her hometown's Cuban-American community by authorizing the armed seizure of 5-year-old Elian Gonzalez from the home of his relatives so he could be returned to Cuba with his father.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/janet...-has-died.html

On the plus side of this woman's influence on Americans' lives, I and several people I know credit her with teaching us the importance of resistance to government overreach. It was Waco that proved to many that they will even kill your children if you don't get in line. That is not an exaggeration or hyperbole. It's a fact that the killing of children was no impediment to disarming and eventually killing the adults at Mt. Carmel. Whether or not one believes the Davidians were a bonafide cult has nothing to do with whether or not 76 men, women and children's killings were justified, which they weren't.

I pray for her soul that she was saved before she went, but I have not one single tear to shed for her. She was a monster. Maybe now these folks can RIP:

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. I met her once in Florida. Got her autograph. Think it's worth anything?

Between Branch Davidian's and Ruby Ridge, she taught me to never trust our government nor the fools it suffers.

Considering the timing, and proximity to the election, I think it's worthwhile to assume she may have accepted poison in a Democratic gambit to influence the results of the election (to gain sympathy votes for Clinton from potential Hillary voters on the fence).

"Another one" -- add it to the Clinton body count.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf