All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Boo hoo the country isn't like you remember. Let me get you a hankie. Adapt to the change or get run over. Guess what, op-eds I'm the 80s did the same a Ind of whining. Thus it has been for thousands of years. Change is the only constant in life. Let me leave you with a little quote from Socrates doing the exact same thing.

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

― Socrates

Now get over yourselves, you're not unique little flowers, god doesn't owe you squat, and nobody cares. You all sound like democrats.
    Another Pavlov Dog

All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA-images.jpg

(Trained by Ringo)

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Reba, mental health professionals often refer to such behavior as OCD
    Exactly, that was the reference we used when I worked in the Mental Health field.

Imagine if a president said god told him to seek revenge for threatening his daddy, and turned thousands of innocent children into stains on the walls of what used to be their home.

And that doesn't make you sick to your stomach?
    Nope. Your thinly disguised reference to "W" doesn't mean a thing since neither you, nor I, know the true story of the reasoning, only conjecture. You like your version and the rest of us like our versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Nope. Your thinly disguised reference to "W" doesn't mean a thing since neither you, nor I, know the true story of the reasoning, only conjecture. You like your version and the rest of us like our versions.
    First it wasn't 'thinly disguised', the description is clear enough, and that actions of Bush is well know enough that using his name was not necessary. You knew exactly who I was talking about, as I am sure everyone else that read it did.

No, we don't know everything he knew, but we do know what he said.... which supports my view on the his actions.

Can we assume that you have no problem with turning children into stains on the wall of what used to be their home? You seem to "like your version" which indicates your approval.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

First it wasn't 'thinly disguised', the description is clear enough, and that actions of Bush is well know enough that using his name was not necessary. You knew exactly who I was talking about, as I am sure everyone else that read it did.

No, we don't know everything he knew, but we do know what he said.... which supports my view on the his actions.

Can we assume that you have no problem with turning children into stains on the wall of what used to be their home? You seem to "like your version" which indicates your approval.
    Yep, we know what he said so, maybe he was like Hillary, a public position and also a private position. Obviously, his public position you accepted without knowing if he had a private side to the same story. If that satisfied you, so be it. Works for me.

No, you can not assume that I have no problem with turning children into stains on the walls of their homes. Anyone with any humanity in them would find that deplorable and, having seen that, it never leaves you. Unfortunately, none of us was in the decision making processes for our wars and absolutely none of us know the true story of how and why they occurred. One thing I learned, up close and personal, those things happen, and there was absolutely nothing I could have done about it anymore than you. Your assumption does not hold water with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Yep, we know what he said so, maybe he was like Hillary, a public position and also a private position. Obviously, his public position you accepted without knowing if he had a private side to the same story. If that satisfied you, so be it. Works for me.

No, you can not assume that I have no problem with turning children into stains on the walls of their homes. Anyone with any humanity in them would find that deplorable and, having seen that, it never leaves you. Unfortunately, none of us was in the decision making processes for our wars and absolutely none of us know the true story of how and why they occurred. One thing I learned, up close and personal, those things happen, and there was absolutely nothing I could have done about it anymore than you. Your assumption does not hold water with me.
    His position I have a real issue with is "god told me too...." and it was NOT a public position, but boasting to the Middle East leaders in Egypt, and clearly not meant for American ears.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12