All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA

All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA

All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA-franklin-graham.jpg

We are so asleep and in need of an awakening. Some of these things on the list are NOT "all of a sudden," but have been going on several years already. Some would have been unbelievable a few years ago. WHY?

Does anyone not remember what and how things happened in Germany? WHY?

Think, all of this in less than 8 years. WHY?

Before Obama there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America. WHY?

• All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are banned in schools. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons. WHY?

• All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who or what is covered up under them. WHY?

• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law. WHY?

• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in "anti-Muslim speech." WHY?

• All of a sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism, but other nebulous terms like 'workplace violence." WHY?

• All of a sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood. WHY?

• All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS. WHY?

• All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office continues uninterrupted. WHY?

• All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs. WHY?

• All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our soldiers. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter. A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in progress. WHY?

• All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close the facility. WHY?

• All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer. WHY?

• All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, BUT there is endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement programs. WHY?

• All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the

USA. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two Jihadists, is disarm American Citizens. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments. WHY?

• All of a sudden, Obama, the President of the United States, won’t attend the funeral of a flag-rank Officer (Gen. Greene) killed in action; he was playing golf. BUT he sends a big delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral. He sends a minor delegation to Margaret Thatcher’s funeral. He won’t acknowledge Chris Kyle’s murder but he’ll fly the Flag at half mast for Whitney Houston. WHY?

• All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach, because the majority of Americans DO NOT recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to a 75 year lifetime! WHY?

This is the fifth repost of the list. Might be a record.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...tml#post607283

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    This is the fifth repost of the list. Might be a record.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...tml#post607283
    You could be right but I only received it yesterday. And, if it is good once, each time gets better. :)

Reba, mental health professionals often refer to such behavior as OCD
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    All of a Sudden - Poof, No More USA-franklin-graham.jpg
    Imagine if a president said god told him to seek revenge for threatening his daddy, and turned thousands of innocent children into stains on the walls of what used to be their home.

And that doesn't make you sick to your stomach?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I'm not so old (mid forties) but when I was younger I remember this country being a rather different place. Even here in California it had a very free sort of feel about it. Though I argue that carrying concealed is overall better for crime prevention due to the Lott studies, it was better when CA's legislature used to have a more laissez-faire approach toward gun owners and towards life in general. (People here were able to open carry with loaded firearms until the passage of CA's Mulford Act in 1967... which Reagan signed. Prior to 2012, anyone legally permitted to own a gun could carry an unloaded handgun in public in CA. Next, they'll probably mandate that we can't own one here unless it's disassembled.)

Anyway, the reason for this ramble is that I want to point out there's simply not much left of what this country once was. It used to be a free and welcoming place, and now we are saddled with endless new federal and state (mostly blue state) regulations and laws every year. More job-killing regs, more crime creation, no innovation. Don't hold your breath waiting for Obamacare reform or for small and medium size businesses to get help or for the number of unconstitutional executive orders to decrease, or for that matter for our fiscal policy to change meaningfully (the US dollar is toast) or for our deficit situation to resolve itself (it won't be resolved, and in particular, people on the left are ignoring it so hard that they're willing to accept Clinton going on a war footing in Syria and potentially setting us up for military confrontations with the Russians while planning to spend the country even further into a death spiral -- by ignoring Social Security issues and demanding even more entitlement programs that don't even exist, such as UBI). What we have now with the status quo is America on the brink.

I think Trump will surprise people, and will be elected. But if I'm wrong, that is, if Clinton is elected, kiss what's left of this country goodbye and if you're smart, make your plans to head to what's left of the American Redoubt. And prepare for the worst.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

I love what America used to be, but I grieve terribly over what America has become. And as I understand Bible prophecy, America and the world are going to get worse not better. A civil war is brewing and the battlefield this time is not on the fields of Antietam or Gettysburg, but in the ballot boxes across the nation. This election has fast gone to the gutter. There's so much attention on the bad behavior of these candidates that the real issues of the campaign and what faces us as a nation are being drowned out by character issues. We know the hundreds of reasons to not vote for Hillary, however, we don't know how Trump will govern, because unlike Clinton he doesn't have a near criminal record following him nor has he ever held a political position that we can evaluate his performance by. This will be our last election regardless of who occupies the Oval Office. One candidate is going to slow down the communist takeover of this nation. The other is going to speed it up. Our leadership is corrupt because our citizenry is corrupt. Think about this...Because our government is Of The People, By The People, and For The People, America's greatest enemy is it's citizens!

We think that since we are ‘getting by’ with our corruption, we can do anything we want and there is nothing God will do about it. If that's true, we're definitely delusional. When mankind ignores God, there is nothing left but judgment, a judgment that man brings down upon himself. And as long as the American people continue the mass murder of the unborn in this country, it isn’t going to matter who is running this nation, there's no possible way that America will ever be “great” again as long as we continue to ruthlessly take the lives of our unborn. In America today, it's considered worse to Judge evil than to do evil. I don’t know if there are words to describe how evil America has become, however, I do know that good has become evil and evil has become good and if America continues on the same path that it is currently on, then America is going to deserve every ounce of what is about to happen to it.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Israel is god's prophetic timepiece

Election 2016 and the Coming Rapture of the Church

Jesus, Paul, Peter, Jude, and John were all in agreement that global conditions would progressively go from bad to worse in every aspect of life here on earth. The closer it draws to the end, the more evil people would become, and the more ineffectual the church would become. Two other very significant indicators also had to be in play for the world to be at the very doorsteps of Christ’s return; Israel had to become a nation again, and that the world would increasingly become united in their hatred of Israel. The reason they hate Israel, is because Israel is proof positive that God exists, that Bible prophecy is true, and that Christ will one day return

So with the aforementioned signs and indicators, let us look at the scenarios each candidate brings to bear should they be the next presidential candidate on November the 9th.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Boo hoo the country isn't like you remember. Let me get you a hankie. Adapt to the change or get run over. Guess what, op-eds I'm the 80s did the same a Ind of whining. Thus it has been for thousands of years. Change is the only constant in life. Let me leave you with a little quote from Socrates doing the exact same thing.

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

― Socrates

Now get over yourselves, you're not unique little flowers, god doesn't owe you squat, and nobody cares. You all sound like democrats.

Some Changes are Bigger than Others

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Boo hoo the country isn't like you remember. Let me get you a hankie. Adapt to the change or get run over. Guess what, op-eds I'm the 80s did the same a Ind of whining. Thus it has been for thousands of years. Change is the only constant in life. Let me leave you with a little quote from Socrates doing the exact same thing.

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

― Socrates

Now get over yourselves, you're not unique little flowers, god doesn't owe you squat, and nobody cares. You all sound like democrats.
    Interesting that you would say "boo hoo, let me get you a hankie." This is actually serious. In the runup to the period we are in now, five million people left California in the last decade, many of them for the American Redoubt states. This interactive graphic (see below link) provides you with some information about the outmigration. Reasons given have been overregulation, taxation, and extreme cost in land / housing, although another factor is now increasing heat, fires, and prolonged drought.

https://public.tableau.com/views/Mig...es&:showTabs=y

When overregulation / extreme taxation / extreme corruption happens nationwide, though, as it's been happening and as it's likely to continue to do even more (if Clinton were to win - which I'm not predicting will happen), then there's nowhere to run. At least from things on the State level we can vote with our feet. But when it goes from bad to worse on the national level, it's harder if not impossible to run from it, because if's everywhere.

A vote for Clinton is a vote for the end of America. Period.

Cheers
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast