Cheating is preparing according to Juan Williams.

Thread: Cheating is preparing according to Juan Williams.

Juan Williams Tries to Defend Donna Brazile on Varney & Co., Hits An Epic Fail
    The DNC chair gave debate questions early to Hillary Clinton only but they call it being prepared. It's called cheating. This is the norm in the democratic party.
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    Juan Williams is a flaming IDIOT, stupid runs large in this person.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Let's see, trump looked like an out of control moron during the 3 debates he lost while Hillary was calm, composed and presidential. Based on other posts you've made you may want to reassess your opinion of what constitutes an idiot.

This is about Juan saying Hillary getting questions before a debate and him saying it was just preparing. Didn't have crap about Trump. What about Juan's statement?

Spoken like a true Democrat spin jock Juan.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Let's see, trump looked like an out of control moron during the 3 debates he lost while Hillary was calm, composed and presidential. Based on other posts you've made you may want to reassess your opinion of what constitutes an idiot.
    Cheating is preparing according to Juan Williams.-116f.jpg

It seems as if Hillary is aware of that distinction already.

If cheating is preparing according to Juan Williams, Hillary is way over prepared. But she still lost, and I know why. America is sick of her, Bubba, Chelsea, and Huma. Next stop Jail.

I thought I was going to see Juan cry today on the Five, he must have the butt hurt really bad. Even when the facts are put right in front of him, he still pukes out the Hillary talking points.