Real Clear Politics - I LOVE THIS!

Thread: Real Clear Politics - I LOVE THIS!

Real Clear Politics - I LOVE THIS!

The election-forecasting wars: Hillary Clinton has got this. Probably. Very probably | The Economist

Posted Nov. 8, 15:07, I'm assuming that is 11:07 am Pacific:

But at the end of this whiplash-inducing political roller coaster, the national polls have come into alignment—perhaps with the aid of a modest dose of herding—and settled right around their long-term averages. The most recent nonpartisan, live-interviewer surveys with strong performance records all put Mrs Clinton ahead, by margins ranging from one (Marist College) to six (Monmouth University) percentage points, with the bulk giving her a four-point lead. Plus ça change, that happens to be precisely Barack Obama’s edge over Mitt Romney in 2012.

And now, at 11:25PM on Nov 8, 2016. Real Clear Politics live (you won't see this in the future because it is their live page at the moment):
    RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Real Clear Politics - I LOVE THIS!-capture.jpg

They are the first, that I can find, to declare Trump as the winner at 277 EC Votes!

And this is the website that would make me nauseous at all their pro-Democrat crap they have published over the last few months.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I think the best part is all those liberals will be moving to Canada. If Canada is smart they will not let them in.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I think the best part is all those liberals will be moving to Canada. If Canada is smart they will not let them in.
    Spain and Aussieland are also destinations they said they would head for. I think there needs to be a 50% exit tax put on them if they buy a one way ticket. If they buy a round trip one that is over a month long, 100% tax.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    The election-forecasting wars: Hillary Clinton has got this. Probably. Very probably | The Economist

Posted Nov. 8, 15:07, I'm assuming that is 11:07 am Pacific:

But at the end of this whiplash-inducing political roller coaster, the national polls have come into alignment—perhaps with the aid of a modest dose of herding—and settled right around their long-term averages. The most recent nonpartisan, live-interviewer surveys with strong performance records all put Mrs Clinton ahead, by margins ranging from one (Marist College) to six (Monmouth University) percentage points, with the bulk giving her a four-point lead. Plus ça change, that happens to be precisely Barack Obama’s edge over Mitt Romney in 2012.

And now, at 11:25PM on Nov 8, 2016. Real Clear Politics live (you won't see this in the future because it is their live page at the moment):
    RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Real Clear Politics - I LOVE THIS!-capture.jpg

They are the first, that I can find, to declare Trump as the winner at 277 EC Votes!

And this is the website that would make me nauseous at all their pro-Democrat crap they have published over the last few months.
    The leftist media is having a meltdown. Trump is credited with 284 this morning which is what they were sure Broom Hilda was going to win by. The witch couldn't even go and thank her support and admit to them they had lost.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

6. Hopefully now, the leftist media will be exposed for what they really are...... doubt it but, hopefully.

Yeah, I saw where Maddog Maddow had a on air meltdown when it was announced Trump won. That was good television, worth seeing.

The Republican Party Finally Set Free From The Grip Of The Bush Crime Family And Other Phonies

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.