Who’s Laughing Now - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who’s Laughing Now

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I don't know about anyone else who challenged you on some of your posts, but I never was laughing, and still ain't. There's nothing funny at all about what politicians have done to this country, or what we can expect they will do in the future.

Besides that, most of what I ever wrote to or about you had little or nothing to do with Billary or Trump.

All of those links go to posts of mine replying to you. If you read them and still think you've got room to laugh over my or anyone else's distrust of Trump, just make sure you stand in front of a mirror before letting go, because the person you see there is the only one who deserves to be laughed at.

Blues
    Then do yourself and me a favor, block me so I won't have to read your comments anymore.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I think all forum members are laughing now as, hopefully, the time of your Hillary obsessed posts and outright hoaxes is over. Time will tell.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Then do yourself and me a favor, block me so I won't have to read your comments anymore.
    Do yourself a favor and learn how to operate this very basic-functions forum. I can't block my posts so only you don't see 'em. If you want to ignore me, fine, go ahead and ignore me, but I haven't put anyone on ignore since.... let me think about that for a sec.... oh yeah, since mmckee1952. Don't blame me because you don't know how to work the ignore function. I will reply/comment anytime I damn well please, and to whomever I damn well please. Deal with it.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Aw man, everyone enjoys train wrecks.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Do yourself a favor and learn how to operate this very basic-functions forum. I can't block my posts so only you don't see 'em. If you want to ignore me, fine, go ahead and ignore me, but I haven't put anyone on ignore since.... let me think about that for a sec.... oh yeah, since mmckee1952. Don't blame me because you don't know how to work the ignore function. I will reply/comment anytime I damn well please, and to whomever I damn well please. Deal with it.
    If you could read, I said "BLOCK ME". Better try next time to add some wit to the site. Please let me explain, so if you block me, then you won't have to read my posts and then I won't have to read your BS anymore. How's that understand now????????????

I've never blocked anyone either, and I find it humorous, in a sad way, for those that do. They want to talk about rights and gun rights and freedom, yet behave like a bunch of brats going to a liberal college demanding their "safe space" where they don't have to hear or deal with different views. Hell they even boast about "I blocked so-and-so", which indicates they really have issues in dealing with conflict, or they are lying as they often given themselves away later.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Boy it’s great, won’t have to listen to Hillary anymore on the tube, well maybe during her criminal trial though.

Boy it’s great, won’t have to listen to Hillary anymore on the tube, well maybe during her criminal trial though.
    Very true, the thought of having listening to that woman's voice for 4 years was depressing... and soon to no longer have to hear Obama's odd cadence lispy speech.

Saw on the news today, video of the Dumbocrats all full of tears and sniveling when Hil-liar lost the election. On woman was down on the floor in a fetal position sobbing.

Now they know exactly how we felt the 1st and 2nd time Obama was elected. So put on your big boy panties and suck it up for the next 4 years, or maybe until 2025.
    We feel your pain, but just don't care any more than you did.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Saw on the news today, video of the Dumbocrats all full of tears and sniveling when Hil-liar lost the election. On woman was down on the floor in a fetal position sobbing.

Now they know exactly how we felt the 1st and 2nd time Obama was elected. So put on your big boy panties and suck it up for the next 4 years, or maybe until 2025.
    We feel your pain, but just don't care any more than you did.
    Really, that was your reaction..... how sad, apparently you forgot to wear your big boy panties that day.

How many member of this forum curled up in a sobbing ball, or got pissed an avowed to oppose his agendas in whatever way available, such as contacting your congressman or senators to demand they oppose the liberal agenda.

Poor little SR9, caving so easily because he forgot his big boy pants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast