Who’s Laughing Now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who’s Laughing Now

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you could read, I said "BLOCK ME". Better try next time to add some wit to the site. Please let me explain, so if you block me, then you won't have to read my posts and then I won't have to read your BS anymore. How's that understand now????????????
    A bunch of extra question marks doesn't make your "point" a better "point." This is exactly what you said:

"...block me so I won't have to read your comments anymore." If you had typed it out what you really meant like you did above, it would still be a really stupid request since you can ignore me one of two ways without asking me to do anything - you can scroll on by and ignore me, or put me on your ignore list - but since you didn't type it out, I replied to exactly how you wrote it. Now it's time to get over it, mmckee. I'll not be taking ridicule from the likes of you without pointing out which one of us it makes look stupid.

If you don't want to read my comments, then block me or shut the heck up. I don't use the ignore function because I'm not the little kitty euphemism for the female body part that Trump likes to grab at because he's rich and can get away with it. Quit writing stupid stuff, and I'll go back to ignoring you the old fashioned way, by simply scrolling past your nonsensical prattle.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Well I hope I don't hurt your little feelings any and cause you to have a vapor lock, because your opinions really don't matter to me. So I'll just scroll past you and continue to post what ever I want to. So don't waste your time with any feed back to me.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Well I hope I don't hurt your little feelings any and cause you to have a vapor lock, because your opinions really don't matter to me. So I'll just scroll past you and continue to post what ever I want to. So don't waste your time with any feed back to me.
    A common response given when one really is bothered by someone's response, and the fact you did respond demonstrates that they do matter to you.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    A common response given when one really is bothered by someone's response, and the fact you did respond demonstrates that they do matter to you.
    Take a number and get in line.

-119k.jpg

The next time I see Hillary I want to see her in a orange jump suit.

The next time I see Hillary I want to see her in a orange jump suit.
    Looks like your obsession with Hillary hasn't subsided yet. I recommend visiting a doctor.

-119m.jpg

The people protesting Trump
    This is what you get when you have a generation where everyone gets a participation trophy, PC safety spaces and there aren’t any winners or losers.
    These people don’t realize how great they’ve got it to be able to live in America, if they knew what it’s like to live in some of the other places around the world where people don’t have a roof over their heads and don’t know where their next meal will come from.
    Sure there are area’s here that need fixing, like helping the homeless and mentally challenged people, but these protestors might reconsider just how lucky they are to live here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123