No pardons! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No pardons!

Back on topic, I would suspect that someone so obsessed with the election process would have a better grasp of how things work within the government.

White House open to a Clinton pardon | New York Post
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Obama giving Hillary a pardon is self serving, because he would be involved in the investigation, due to the fact that he used a fake name when sending E-mails to her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server and telling everyone he didn't know about it until after the media brought it out in the open.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Many are already advocating the abandonment of investigating the Clinton Foundation. They say, "Why dwell on the past, when there is so much to do to make America great again?" Let me explain why that is a bad idea and we cannot allow it to happen.
    First, President-Elect Trump promised to "Drain the Swamp," and he must hold true to his word.
    Second, the Rule of Law, which has been abandoned by the Obama administration, must be restored. The corrupt must be held accountable for their crimes, and the fortuned they have amassed illegally must be returned to the American people.
    Third, by Draining the Swamp publicly for the world to see, the false god of Statism will be dealt a substantial blow. The elites in government, the media, and academia have been entertaining themselves for decades in a massive circle jerk of deception, gleefully mocking all who are beneath them—Deplorables like you and me. It's time to expose this false ruling class for the frauds that they are, which will happen with the unmasking of Team Hillary.
    This is a time where the rule of law supersedes all other ideals, if it’s relinquished for Hillary then, who is it bypassed for in the future?
    Let a Special Prosecutor be appointed. When the truth is revealed, millennials by the millions will abandon the false beliefs of Progressivism. This will happen, believe me.

The media of every stripe keeps challenging that there should be no Independent Counsel to investigate the multiplicity of crimes committed by Hillary Clinton, her Foundation, her husband and daughter, and her staffs in government and out! The common response seems to be that to ignore or pardon these crimes by the Secretary of State and presidential candidate would be "magnanimous" on the part of the President-elect. But if she and her criminal organization are once again allowed to commit crimes without any accountability it is not being magnanimous; it is an assault against the citizens of this nation who would, without question, be dragged before the bar of justice if any of us committed only a fraction of the crimes of the Clintons and her criminal collaborators! Is that not true?
    My friends and fellow countrymen, let us demand of our new government that they honor their oaths of office and hold all Americans, regardless of wealth or political identity, equal under law! Let us demand that these crimes be neither ignored nor pardoned; but properly investigated, and if need be, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
    Remember that if you or your mother had committed these crimes you or your mother would be sent to prison! To excuse Clinton and her cronies is an injustice to every other law abiding citizen and an insult to our nation!

The rule of law is too important to give her a pass, if she's as innocent as she claims then let's let her prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The rule of law is too important to give her a pass, if she's as innocent as she claims then let's let her prove it.
    Umm, in America it's not up to an individual to prove innocence; it's up to the government to prove guilt.

Well if she pukes out that she didn't do anything wrong all the time, then let's put her words to the test and have a special prosecutor dive into her claims. See anything wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well if she pukes out that she didn't do anything wrong all the time, then let's put her words to the test and have a special prosecutor dive into her claims. See anything wrong with that?
    That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

From this point forward, Hillary can and likely will just invoke the 5th, just like those that already did in this investigation. There won't be a special prosecutor for quite a while, if at all. However, if people like you keep talking about it, Obama might very well just pardon her.

Clearly ops is obsessed with Hillary. The election is over, Hillary lost, yet ops's obsession with Hillary remains a dominating force in his life.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Clearly ops is obsessed with Hillary. The election is over, Hillary lost, yet ops's obsession with Hillary remains a dominating force in his life.
    Life is tuff and then you die, I will stop posting items about Hillary when pigs fly. So get over your continuing rag about me posting items about Hillary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast