No pardons!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No pardons!

No pardons!

I like Stuart Varney, but he is calling on Trump to blanket pardon Clinton and her cohorts in crime. He has tried to suggest it would be magnanimous and Christian to do so. Thankfully, Dr. Robert Jeffress pushed back against that idea. Varney needs to recognize that pardoning these criminals would violate the trust of the people who voted for Trump and the rule of law in the United States. On what basis should such a pardon be based? Should we only pardon those involved in her crimes, or should we pardon everyone who has violated the Espionage Act, or frauds concerning charities, or lying to the FBI? Where should it end?
    No! No pardons should be given, but rather, for the sake of equal justice under law, everyone who was involved in her many crimes must be held accountable by the courts!
    No pardons!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I like Stuart Varney, but he is calling on Trump to blanket pardon Clinton and her cohorts in crime. He has tried to suggest it would be magnanimous and Christian to do so. Thankfully, Dr. Robert Jeffress pushed back against that idea. Varney needs to recognize that pardoning these criminals would violate the trust of the people who voted for Trump and the rule of law in the United States. On what basis should such a pardon be based? Should we only pardon those involved in her crimes, or should we pardon everyone who has violated the Espionage Act, or frauds concerning charities, or lying to the FBI? Where should it end?
    No! No pardons should be given, but rather, for the sake of equal justice under law, everyone who was involved in her many crimes must be held accountable by the courts!
    No pardons!
    True buy why do you listen to people that think Trump is going to hand out pardons.... that is what the out going president does
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Obama during his term has handed out pardons or commuted the sentences to hundreds of so called low level criminals more than any other president, so it's not just what a president does as they are out going.

Why does Hillary need a pardon? According to her, she didn't commit any crimes for which she would need a pardon.

You got that straight. Should be really interesting if Tray Goudy get's the DOJ spot.

The power to pardon was not given to the president to safeguard preferred criminals from the scales of justice; but rather, to provide a needed tool of correction against those few times when the system has failed. If Hillary Clinton and here criminal group are pardoned it will be a reward for criminal behavior and it will signal that elites in the country cannot be held to the same legal standard that every other common American is held. It encourages such behavior by elites and denies justice to the American people.

You got that straight. Should be really interesting if Tray Goudy get's the DOJ spot.
    I think you mean Trey Gowdy.

YEP, my grandson was trying to talk to me while I was typing. Brain fart.

YEP, my grandson was trying to talk to me while I was typing. Brain fart.
    See your Hillary OCD is even interfering with your interaction with family. What was he saying, "Hey grandpa, the election is over, you have set the internet straight and you can come to dinner now"?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

No he was asking me on how to fix his Xbox thing and since I don't do games I wasn't any help, but I did go and try and somehow got it to work for him, I never put him off, just tried to finish my typing and buggered it up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast