16 celebrities said they would leave the us if trump won
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 celebrities said they would leave the us if trump won

16 celebrities said they would leave the us if trump won

It has widely been reported that 16 celebrities said if trump won they will leave the us and move to other places. Well, Trump won. I will be happy to help any of these people to pack and head for the nearest air port. good riddance. I cas in the room this morning when Whoopie Goldberg came on, and funny, guess what?
    She never said a word about it. Not only that but Madonna has retracted her promise to give everybody that voted for Clinton a BJ. Just goes to show Democrats are untrustworthy liars.

I wonder how many of the ***** holes who made statements that they would leave the US if Trump wins are going to fulfill their statements. All I can say is “Don’t let the door hit you in your big fat *****”.

Cheerio & Ta-ta mother Fers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Nobody will go anywhere.... just like milprog(?) aka grey and Sten and others will continue to haunt this forum spreading bs and eating peanut butter sandwiches in moms basement, hiding from this grave new world..

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Can we organize work parties to help these quitters pack? Maybe we can get some deals on guns that can't take to Canada....... oh wait they probably don't own any guns.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Just read in a British publication that people in California are so dissatisfied that they want to secede from the Union. They are tweeting all over the place how bad things will be now with Trump and would rather not be a part of the US any longer. Fortunately, there are enough sane people there who realize the consequences of such a move and will not go along with it. If you want to cut the population in half out there, send the illegals home and those who insist the US is homophobic, xenophobic and all the other "..phobics." People are free to leave this country as well as enter it. If they ever have that big earthquake out there, people will not be in such a hurry to leave. After all, who will they get their help from then? Damn, bet they didn''t think about that!

#Calexit California wants to secede from US over Trump election win | Metro News

Adios, au revoir, so long....

The local news had some woman that said she ain't stopped crying since the election was going to take her family and leave the country. One public housing unit will be available soon I guess.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The local news had some woman that said she ain't stopped crying since the election was going to take her family and leave the country. One public housing unit will be available soon I guess.
    She and all the butt-hurt liberals should join together and sing Julie London's song, "Cry Me a River." I'm sure Rachel Maddow would be glad to join in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast