Five Fast Gun Reforms President Trump Will Sign Into Law - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Five Fast Gun Reforms President Trump Will Sign Into Law

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Gonna double down on stupid huh?
    Stupid is when you know better but act contrary anyway.

What you see from me is willful apathy.

While you hyper focus on a trivial claim of mine, you ignore my solution to the problem contained in post 12.

If you don't agree with my claim on the sorce of criminally used guns, that's fine, because where they come from doesn't matter if the existing laws aren't enforced.

My argument is that enforcement is key, and you're ignoring that, so I am more than apithetic at providing any source material.

Five Actions President Trump Can Take to Save 2nd Amendment

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    The search is full of supporting articles.
    Thanks for the info. An NRA ILA link came up second when I ran that search, but it's not uncommon for search rankings to change sometimes.
    The Newsweek link allone gives survay and atf cits.
    Yes, but they don't support your claim. They confirm what I said.
    Stupid is when you know better but act contrary anyway.
    That was my point.
    What you see from me is willful apathy.
    While you hyper focus on a trivial claim of mine, you ignore my solution to the problem contained in post 12.
    I didn't ignore it. I just wasn't addressing it. My discussion was on one topic, and it has remained so since post 19 where I first asked you about it.
    If you don't agree with my claim on the sorce of criminally used guns, that's fine, because where they come from doesn't matter if the existing laws aren't enforced.
    It wasn't a matter of agreement with your claim. It was about facts. Your claim was demonstrably incorrect.
    My argument is that enforcement is key, and you're ignoring that, so I am more than apithetic at providing any source material.
    I'm really amused with this blatant red herring tactic. I'll assume since you're now trying to avoid the topic we were addressing that you've finally given up on it.
    If you really do want to change the subject and address enforcement, our conversation would be boring since I agree with you on that point. That's why I never took issue with what you said about it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I didn't ignore it. I just wasn't addressing it.
    Not adressing it is to ignore it. They're the same act.

Which is why I'm more than apithetic in providing source material.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Five Actions President Trump Can Take to Save 2nd Amendment

They're almost identical to the link in opsspec1991's original post.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams

Not adressing it is to ignore it. They're the same act.
    So, according to you, any discussion on one point in someone's post brings with it a mandatory requirement to address all the other points in it? You're starting to sound ridiculous. Maybe you should quit while you're behind.
    Which is why I'm more than apithetic in providing source material.
    You're more than apathetic in providing source material because there isn't any to factually back up what you were claiming.

So, according to you, any discussion on one point in someone's post brings with it a mandatory requirement to address all the other points in it?
    Feel free to respond or not respond to whatever you want, just know that choosing not to respond to a point is to ignore that point. It's not a problem.

You're not interested in talking about what I want to talk about, which is fine, just don't expect me to above and beyond for the points I'm not interested in. You don't see me pushing you to talk about enforcement.

You're more than apathetic in providing source material because there isn't any to factually back up what you were claiming.
    I have a technical obstical with my computer. I already said this. I don't have access to my 10+ years of reserch on this topic until the issue is resolved. That's why my posts, throuought the forum, are short. I'm just having casual conversation, not structured formal debate.

As I've already said maybe Santa will bring me a PC for xmas and I can resume in-depth debate as is what I enjoy.

Hey! Ringo tries, original thought and expressing his views in his own words are difficult for him.... but when it comes to linking breitbart and similiar sites he is untouchable.... and thinks bolding and centering text adds authority to his copy/pasted contributions.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Key word...almost.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Hey! Ringo tries, original thought and expressing his views in his own words are difficult for him.... but when it comes to linking breitbart and similiar sites he is untouchable.... and thinks bolding and centering text adds authority to his copy/pasted contributions.
    I wasn't trying to be critical. My apologies Ringo, if I gave that impression. I was just making an observation. I thought it interesting that almost the exact same recommendations came from two different sources.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast