For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country

Good riddance of Bad Rubbish, time to fumigate.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Time to . . .

. . . Let it go, let it go
    Turn away and slam the door!

. . . It's funny how some distance
    Makes everything seem small
    And the fears that once controlled me
    Can't get to me at all!

. . . I'm never going back,
    The past is in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

Good riddance of Bad Rubbish, time to fumigate.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    For a moment there, I thought you were going to express some of your thoughts. Silly me, merely someone else's thoughts.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    For a moment there, I thought you were going to express some of your thoughts. Silly me, merely someone else's thoughts.
    Best Trained Poplov Dog = XD40scinNC

For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country-images.jpg

Trained By Ringo
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Trained By Ringo
    Again, you really come up short on contributing anything in your own words. Walls of other peoples words or copyrighted images seem to be the best you can manage.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Again, you really come up short on contributing anything in your own words. Walls of other peoples words or copyrighted images seem to be the best you can manage.

Trained By Ringo

~ God Hates Religion ~

Trained By Ringo

Don't look now but Ringo is the one that is so well trained.

Anyone want to wager that his response will be another copy/paste of the childish name calling above?

Good boy Ringo, good boy... here's your milkbone.
    For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country-milk-bone1.jpg

Don't look now but Ringo is the one that is so well trained.

Anyone want to wager that his response will be another copy/paste of the childish name calling above?
    And he just keeps on salivating!
    XD40scinNC #1

For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country-pdlive.jpg

Trained by Ringo

~ God Hates Religion ~

And he just keeps on salivating!
    XD40scinNC #1

For the first time in 8 years, I am proud of my country-pdlive.jpg

Trained by Ringo

Winner winner, chicken dinner

The fool took the bait again..... and again..... and again.... ..... .....

I'm glad to finally see "Pavlov" instead of "Poplov."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast