Does Obama have 'December Surprise' ready to pounce?

Thread: Does Obama have 'December Surprise' ready to pounce?

This would sure take the joy out of Christmas and the New Year.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

It's funny how many people seem to be thinking that; and I've heard this same remark from several different people, now. On the other hand, at this time, Obama needs to be especially careful. He's got a lot of, 'skeletons' hiding in his closet; and I'm sure he doesn't want any of them sneaking out — So, in my personal opinion, I think that from now on (and especially with 1.7 billion dollars in an enormous phony ransom payment still fresh in everyone's memory) terrorist Muslim-loving Barry and his sidekick, Hillary, are most likely going to be very very quiet, and 'nice' — Very very nice!

Remember what Hillary, herself, said: 'If this eff 'in b-tard gets elected we're, all, going to hang from nooses!'

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
    It's funny how many people seem to be thinking that; and I've heard this same remark from several different people, now. On the other hand, at this time, Obama needs to be especially careful. He's got a lot of, 'skeletons' hiding in his closet; and I'm sure he doesn't want any of them sneaking out — So, in my personal opinion, I think that from now on (and especially with 1.7 billion dollars in an enormous phony ransom payment still fresh in everyone's memory) terrorist Muslim-loving Barry and his sidekick, Hillary, are most likely going to be very very quiet, and 'nice' — Very very nice!

Remember what Hillary, herself, said: 'If this eff 'in b-tard gets elected we're, all, going to hang from nooses!'
    Obama, Hillary, and all the most vocal Democrats are controlled by George Soros and others intent on seeing the US fall. Look for more demonstrations, especially at the inauguration
    activities. The next three months will be disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
    It's funny how many people seem to be thinking that; and I've heard this same remark from several different people, now. On the other hand, at this time, Obama needs to be especially careful. He's got a lot of, 'skeletons' hiding in his closet; and I'm sure he doesn't want any of them sneaking out So, in my personal opinion, I think that from now on (and especially with 1.7 billion dollars in an enormous phony ransom payment still fresh in everyone's memory) terrorist Muslim-loving Barry and his sidekick, Hillary, are most likely going to be very very quiet, and 'nice' Very very nice!

I would agree with this. Either way it's time to get the popcorn, set back and watch. I normally don't do twitter,fakebook or any of those other social sites but it has been fun lately watching all those left tard liberals wet themselves over the election of Donald Trump.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain