Give Trump a chance to get us on the right track

Thread: Give Trump a chance to get us on the right track

Give Trump a chance to get us on the right track

The democrats and the main stream media just won't accept the fact that they both lost.
    The democrats are rioting in the name of " protest " and the media is pushing thier agenda. Both reporting about turmoil, knife fighting and chaos in the Trump transition.
    Transitions in previous administrations was not as difficult because there was a pool of big time donors ,lobbyists and people that were owed favors.
    President elect Trump is listening to the American people and getting the best people into the right jobs. In a sense, " Freedom of the press" sucks, in that it allows the media to report garbage, based on thier political bias. Step back, unite as Americans, and give him a chance to get us on the right track.
    I would suggest that we let the main stream media know that we have had enough of the biased reporting.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Once more.... for the cheap seats...

Right Milpro? Right Sten? Right GREY!!

4. He beat out all the insiders in the RNC - first positive achievement.
    He defeated the single most corrupt politician in the history of the Republic - second positive achievement.
    He has told the press to essentially go F themselves - third positive achievement.

And he hasn't even taken office yet

Hundreds of people are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to protest him, Boom, Job's created and not president yet.

The Left seems to think they are the leaders in intelligence. They can tell you how to live your life better that you can choose yourself. That being said, I question their intelligence when they lose and election and go into a complete emotional breakdown. They act like 6th grade children. Having to have cry-time, and counselling to cope, and wait for it....puppies? Get a grip and pull up your diapers wienies. YOU LOST! the next step is to get over it and go on with life as it is.

I hate to think what would happen if these snowflake students were confronted with real disaster like warfare, massive earthquake, losing their home, death of a loved one, terminal disease, catastrophic injury, child with cancer, rape, mass starvation, home invasion....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I hate to think what would happen if these snowflake students were confronted with real disaster like warfare, massive earthquake, losing their home, death of a loved one, terminal disease, catastrophic injury, child with cancer, rape, mass starvation, home invasion....
    Ooh! One can only hope! Give Trump a chance to get us on the right trackGive Trump a chance to get us on the right track

Give Trump a chance to get us on the right track-120e.jpg

Give Trump a chance to get us on the right track-120i.jpg