The real truth with the Electoral College - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The real truth with the Electoral College

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    +1
    I don’t know if there are words to describe how evil America has become, however, I do know that the American citizenry has become so corrupt that good has become evil and evil has become good, and between America's stance on homosexual perversion and it's continued mass murder of the unborn in this country, it isn’t going to matter who is running this nation, there's no possible way that America will ever be “great” again.
    Although the majority of Americans may be living in disobedience to God, until the last day, in His patient mercy, He will provide ways to bring as many as possible into His family. America could experience a nationwide revival with repentance as a modern-day Nineveh (Jonah 3). That would be dependent on the moving of the Holy Spirit in humbled and willing hearts.

As I've said many times here on this forum, "ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece", and because Americans would rather take the word of man than God, the path that it is currently on, the years 2017- 2018 will be of serious consequence for America, and America is going to deserve every ounce of what is about to happen to it, regardless of who occupies the Oval Office. For those who are ignorant of Scripture, God has given us the exact date (month,day & year) that the Last Generation will begin (Matthew 24:32-35), and the exact timeline of year that life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist (Psalm 90:10). The only thing that God has kept secret is the day & hour of the Blessed Hope (Rapture of His Church), however, He has made it perfectly clear that the Rapture will happen prior to the 7 years of the Tribulation.
    The important thing is to reach out to the unsaved in love at all times because regardless of the day of Rapture, anyone's life could end today. Until a person is saved and surrendered to God's Word, His words to them are as pearls cast before swine. Unsaved people just aren't going to "get it."

After enduring 8 years of a pro-Muslim, anti-Israel president, you can well imagine Benjamin Netanyahu's excitement at a Donald Trump presidency. I firmly believe that it will be Trump's very support of ISRAEL that God will use to usher in some dramatic fulfillment of end times events. When Trump moves the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, get ready to fly because this move will put an end to any further attempts to divide Jerusalem and the creation of a Palestinian State and be the trigger for several prophetic events such as the Psalm 83 War, Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, and Daniel 9:27. Knowing that we're already 68 years into this Last Generation of 70-80 years, and the Tribulation begins shortly following Ezekiel 38-39, and the Rapture is most likely to occur 2-3 years prior to the 7 years of Tribulation, if you have something you want to get done for the Lord, do it now.
    The good thing is, the Rapture will happen regardless of the location of the U.S. Embassy to Israel. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Although the majority of Americans may be living in disobedience to God, until the last day, in His patient mercy, He will provide ways to bring as many as possible into His family. America could experience a nationwide revival with repentance as a modern-day Nineveh (Jonah 3). That would be dependent on the moving of the Holy Spirit in humbled and willing hearts.

The important thing is to reach out to the unsaved in love at all times because regardless of the day of Rapture, anyone's life could end today. Until a person is saved and surrendered to God's Word, His words to them are as pearls cast before swine. Unsaved people just aren't going to "get it."

The good thing is, the Rapture will happen regardless of the location of the U.S. Embassy to Israel. :)
    Very good 5th grade Sunday school message, keep up the good work.

The real truth with the Electoral College-good-night-fuzzy-wuzzy-book-burrowes-paflin-1954-whitman-free-s-h-c446faed66d9acfc4896e2c0e44c.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Very good 5th grade Sunday school message, keep up the good work.
    Well, after all, the good news of Jesus Christ is intended to be simple enough to be easily understood. Jesus isn't trying to trick or confuse anyone.

Then, for someone who is a new believer, he has to feed on the milk of the Word before the meat. The chewy steak is for the mature believer. Worse yet, trying to stuff meat down the throat of an unbeliever will gag him, not feed him. He'll spit it out.

So, members here are free to either partake of the milk or the meat . . . or reject it all.

Satan uses every trick possible to keep us from hearing the Truth. One way he does this is to discourage us by the "Fuzzy Wuzzies" that come from those who try to soften or eliminate what the Bible says. It's more than obvious today that the majority of so called Christians (having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof) under pressure from this modern world we live in to be politically correct would compromise and take the word of man over the Word of God. "Let us not offend anyone", so say the politically correct folks. I personally am not out to offend anyone, but as a Christian, have made up my mind once for all just whose side I'm on. The world outside the Church has a whole boat load of opinions, most all of which conflict with God's Truth. I don't pick and choose what sounds good and form my own opinion, instead I listen to what God says. Way too many Christian brothers and sisters are weak in the faith, today it's more important than ever that we open our eyes and ears and follow our Savior and Lord... 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' "You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky, yet you don't know how to interpret the present time?" Satan is doing a heck of a job in muddying the waters of Truth and is using the ignorance of those around us to lead us all astray. Listen to what your Savior, your Lord, your God says, and ignore the rest. Keep in mind that the unsaved person cannot understand the Bible, any more than those "having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof" understand 1/3 of the Bible...Prophecy. It makes no sense to them.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The REAL truth with the Electoral College

Daniel 2:21New King James Version (NKJV)
    21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
    He removes kings and raises up kings;
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    And knowledge to those who have understanding.

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Satan uses every trick possible to keep us from hearing the Truth. One way he does this is to discourage us by the "Fuzzy Wuzzies" that come from those who try to soften or eliminate what the Bible says. It's more than obvious today that the majority of so called Christians (having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof) under pressure from this modern world we live in to be politically correct would compromise and take the word of man over the Word of God. "Let us not offend anyone", so say the politically correct folks. I personally am not out to offend anyone, but as a Christian, have made up my mind once for all just whose side I'm on. The world outside the Church has a whole boat load of opinions, most all of which conflict with God's Truth. I don't pick and choose what sounds good and form my own opinion, instead I listen to what God says. Way too many Christian brothers and sisters are weak in the faith, today it's more important than ever that we open our eyes and ears and follow our Savior and Lord... 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' "You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky, yet you don't know how to interpret the present time?" Satan is doing a heck of a job in muddying the waters of Truth and is using the ignorance of those around us to lead us all astray. Listen to what your Savior, your Lord, your God says, and ignore the rest. Keep in mind that the unsaved person cannot understand the Bible, any more than those "having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof" understand 1/3 of the Bible...Prophecy. It makes no sense to them.
    Satan's poll numbers are down across the board. Rumors are that he will be buying TV ad time and making door to door visits in attempt to drive down his unfavorable ratings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Van Jones’ PR Firm Working With Republican Electors Voting Against Trump

Trump is facing a growing Electoral College revolt, where Electors from both parties are working together to deny him the Presidency.

~ God Hates Religion ~

Van Jones’ PR Firm Working With Republican Electors Voting Against Trump

Trump is facing a growing Electoral College revolt, where Electors from both parties are working together to deny him the Presidency.

+1000

Electoral College attack

The Jill Stein-Hillary Clinton attack on the Electoral College is a long-term strategically planned effort to undermine the American Republic and topple the US government. While there are many people on both sides of the Electoral College issue, a well-informed person who believes in the rule of law and representation of the people must take notice that the Electoral College stands in the breech against a long and tenacious struggle for totalitarianism. Stein and Clinton are representatives of communism. Clinton’s attorney is financed by communist reformist George Soros and the attacks on the Electoral College is part of their plan to chip away at the government and the will of a free people.

Their approach is to call for recounts in states they traditionally win while, at the same time, work behind the scenes to sway votes in the Electoral College. The Marxism dialectic is saying they do not believe there was anything corrupt, but they want to make sure. This antithesis attempts to establish a new thesis that changes the way Americans feel about their election process. They believe it is only fair to have the majority win—that’s democracy. And there might just be something wrong if the majority doesn’t win. This not only raises more suspicion of voting security (which the Democratic Party has been exploiting for decades), but also casts doubt about the “fairness” of the Electoral College.

Consider that there are 3,141 counties and county equivalents in the 50 States and the District of Columbia. An analysis by Inquisitr.com and the Atlantic indicate that Donald Trump won 84% to Clinton’s 15%--that’s roughly 2,638 counties for Trump and 502 for Clinton. Inquisitr.com reports, “This highlights the reasoning behind the Electoral College to ensure that non-urban dwelling citizens have their voices heard in the election. If there was no Electoral College, the 100 most populous counties (just 3 percent of the total county count) would determine every election unless something significant happened within the U.S. geography makeup. Therefore, rural voters’ concerns would be placed on the back burner of all presidential elections and platforms.” It could be taken a step further where the concerns of common sense people would be forgotten.

Herein is why the communists want to end the Electoral College or set precedent for electors to change their vote: If they run up the vote in places where voters are most dependent on government, they can take over the government. We have seen the effects of this over the past eight years where the rule of law has given way to whims of political correctness. Hence, we can reveal the truth behind the effort to repopulate conservative areas with Islamists and illegals with the hopes of giving them a vote in the future. 2 Timothy 3:13 says, “But evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.” Don’t be deceived by the attack on the Electoral College. Your freedom hangs in the balance.​

- Bill Wilson - Daily Jot -
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

11. I think the Electoral College was bit of genius on the part of the Framers. It enforced the establishment of a Federal Republic in place of a democracy. Their genius also is shown in the Article 5 of the Constitution, which dictates how the Constitution can be amended.

An Amendment can be adopted by a Constitutional Convention (this has never happened. Or, an amendment can be ratified buy this process.

Each house of Congress must approve the amendment at least a two thirds majority. That being veto proof the President has no say.

Then the amendment is sent to the states for consideration. Three quarters of the states must approve it. If they do, the amendment is adopted.

There have been thousands of proposed amendments in our history. Only 33 received a two thirds majority in both houses of congress. Of those only 27 were adopted. Included in that 27 are the 10 amendments of the Bill of Rights. So that means only 17 amendments have been made since the original Constitution was adopted.

So I don't think popular vote is ever going to be adopted as the rule for electing a president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast