The real truth with the Electoral College - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The real truth with the Electoral College

If it were not for the Electoral College, 8-10 states would be picking the POTUS for all 50 states, with the other 40 having little to no input.

Activist Who Served on George Soros-Financed Boards Behind Scheme to Take Trump’s Electoral College Votes

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Congressman begs Electoral College voters to block Trump

~ God Hates Religion ~

6. I'm against the Electors breaking faith with the voters. At the same time it is irresponsible to brush away the CIA's conclusions and blame Clinton. Completely short sided and hypocritical. Let Congress investigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    I'm against the Electors breaking faith with the voters. At the same time it is irresponsible to brush away the CIA's conclusions and blame Clinton. Completely short sided and hypocritical. Let Congress investigate.
    The argument about Russia influencing the elections and making Clinton lose can be summed up as follows: Thanks to WikiLeaks, the voter learned too much of the truth about Hillary.

Shocking scheme to steal the presidency

Celebs join growing movement to keep Trump out of White House

~ God Hates Religion ~

The real truth with the Electoral College-trumplandcombo_web_sm.jpg
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

This is scary.

The real truth with the Electoral College-2016_election_only-millenials_web.jpg
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

If not for the Electoral College, the President would be picked by a few large Liberal Progressive States (CA., PA, NY, etc). Look how f**ked up their States are now. Well that would be the whole country if not for the electoral College.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123