11 Very Depressing Economic Realities That Donald Trump Will Inherit From Obama

Thread: 11 Very Depressing Economic Realities That Donald Trump Will Inherit From Obama

11 Very Depressing Economic Realities That Donald Trump Will Inherit From Obama

It's good that Obama is on his way out, and it's good that Hillary Clinton will never occupy the Oval Office. I don’t know if there are words to describe how evil America has become, however, I do know that good has become evil and evil has become good and because the American citizenry has become so corrupt, everything will continue to wax worse & worse, regardless.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

#1 and the one that will destroy this country, the national debt.

OBTW, I didn't follow your link,,,,,, so if the national debt isn't listed, you need better sources, and if it is listed, the others don't really matter.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

From the linked article:

#1 Nearly 7 out of every 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. That means that about two-thirds of the country is essentially living paycheck to paycheck at this moment.

#2 Reuters is reporting that U.S. mall investors are poised to lose billions of dollars as the retail apocalypse in this nation deepens.

#3 Credit card delinquencies have hit the highest level that we have seen since 2012.

#4 Approximately 35 percent of all Americans have a debt that is at least 180 days past due.

#5 The rate of homeownership has fallen for eight years in a row and is now hovering near a 50 year low.

#6 The total number of government employees now outnumbers the total number of manufacturing employees in this country by almost 10 million.

#7 The number of homeless people in New York City (where Donald Trump is from) has hit a brand new record high.

#8 About 20 percent of all young adults are currently living with their parents.

#9 Total household debt in the United States has now reached a grand total of 12.3 trillion dollars.

#10 The total amount of corporate debt in the U.S. has nearly doubled since the end of 2007.

#11 When Barack Obama entered the White House, the U.S. government was 10.6 trillion dollars in debt. Today, the U.S. national debt is currently sitting at a staggering total of $19,842,173,949,869.58.

5. From the same link

For a moment, lets review what didnt happen the last time the Republicans were in this position. The following is an extended excerpt from an article by author Devvy Kidd&

The Republicans had control of both houses of Congress part of the time during Bush, Jr.s two terms. Did they lock down our borders? NO.

Did they pass legislation to stop ALL funding for illegals which would self-deport millions? NO.

Did they stop trillions in unconstitutional spending? NO.

Did they get rid of any of Clintons unconstitutional Executive Orders? One or two but otherwise No

Did they get rid of one unconstitutional cabinet like HHS, Department of Education and EPA? NO.

Did they stop the unconstitutional foreign aid? NO.

Did they stop unconstitutional spending for Planned Parenthood? NO.

Did they stop unconstitutional spending for the gigantic hoax called global warming or climate change? NO.

Did Bush, Jr., get us out of all the destructive trade treaties killing American jobs? NO.

Did they crack down on visas bringing in tens of thousands of foreign workers when American workers who want to work are left in the unemployment line? NO.

Did they stop more and more federal regulations strangling Americas businesses? NO.

Did they impeach one single activist judge destroying our freedom and liberty? NO.

A Republican controlled Congress with a Republican in the White House and they did virtually NOTHING to restore America to a constitutional republic and constitutional spending.

So will things be any different under a Trump administration?

We shall see.

Ken, your post is close to unreadable due to the many empty lines.

And, yes, the Republican Congress is as much to blame as anyone else for this mess. However, fixing it is not as simple as your list. You can't unwind the bureaucracy that was build over decades in a few years. Many laws and US departments are interdependent. Untangling this mess without making a bigger mess takes time and some brains.

7. Trump did three major things. He beat out all the insiders in the RNC - first positive achievement. He defeated the single most corrupt politician in the history of the Republic - second positive achievement. He has told the press to essentially go F themselves - third positive achievement. And he hasn't even taken office yet

I believe that the Rapture of The Church will be the #1 thing that will destroy our country. Immediately after the Rapture our economy will collapse, overnight, as will the economies of every country worldwide setting in motion the One World Currency and the Mark of the Beast (666).

The book of Revelation reveals that the New World Order/One World Government of antichrist will be able to:

1.Track and control all financial transactions, and
    2.That NO MAN will be able to buy or sell anything unless he has the mark of the beast.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

Not until recent times did people understand how this prophecy could possibly come to pass. There was simply no way that anyone could control the buying and selling activities on such a large scale. Whatever the mark of the beast turns out to be and however it is implemented, you are being prepared today to accept it without question as a control grid is being constructed all around us to make it possible. Advances in digital technology have made it possible now to engineer an identification system capable of monitoring virtually every human transaction. What is needed is the control grid or technologies put in place to enable the identification and monitoring of financial transactions on a global scale.

Modern technology has created a brave new electronic world without borders. With modern computer technology, satellites, GPS, biometric and smart card technology, people can now be tracked within 3 feet anywhere in the world. Anticrhist's world government is not yet in place, however, the control grid or technologies put in place to enable the identification and monitoring of financial transactions on a global scale may have already arrived.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Ken, your post is close to unreadable due to the many empty lines.

And, yes, the Republican Congress is as much to blame as anyone else for this mess. However, fixing it is not as simple as your list. You can't unwind the bureaucracy that was build over decades in a few years. Many laws and US departments are interdependent. Untangling this mess without making a bigger mess takes time and some brains.
    Sorry my post does not meet your standards . I am just an old red necked F**t with no education but a lot of common sense.

#1 - through #9, personal debts, people made bad choices, too much "I want it all, and I want it NOW" mentality. They made their bed. But none apply to me. I'm debt free, own two homes, have money in the bank, paid cash (wrote checks) for both of the vehicles I purchased this year, and never had a 6 figure salary.

#10 - then the corporations need to fail, from the rubble will evolve stronger if not smaller companies.

#11 - the fat lady is clearing her voice, and this is the debt that should keep everyone awake at night, for it will completely destroy this country.

Ringo:
    Since your wonderful source (prophecy news nonsense) lists the national debt last, clearly they don't have a flippin clue either. Even you don't seem the type that #1 - 9 apply to, unless you figure the rapture is your out and you are on a wild spending spree.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Sorry my post does not meet your standards . I am just an old red necked F**t with no education but a lot of common sense.
    As

long

as

you

are

OK

with

my

reply,

I

don't

care.