If Hillary Is Not Guilty, Then Why Are Her Supporters Asking Obama To Pardon Her? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Hillary Is Not Guilty, Then Why Are Her Supporters Asking Obama To Pardon Her?

And yet the Hillary email scandal continues on, with more emails still coming out daily.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    And yet the Hillary email scandal continues on, with more emails still coming out daily.
    Where? Any citations for this claim or did you just made it up?

The last thing I have heard today is that Trump is flip-flopping on whether he wants her to be prosecuted or not. Not that the President should be meddling in a criminal investigation in the first place. That's how we got into this mess and the FBI lost its credibility. There is a legal and clean way to continue this investigation and to prosecute, if necessary, but it involves a fresh investigation, a special prosecutor, and a federal grand jury.

FOX News | Trump will not pursue charges against Clinton, aide says
    The Wall Street Journal | Donald Trump Won’t Push for Investigations of Hillary Clinton
    NY Times | Trump Drops Threat of New Hillary Clinton Investigation

I agree, the President doesn't make law and conduct criminal proceedings, it's up to the FBI or a special prosecutor, and a federal grand jury to recommend to the DOJ what they feel needs to be done.
    My Letter to President Elect Trump
    Dear Mr. President Elect Trump,
    I heard on tonight’s news that you were considering not advancing any prosecution towards Hillary Clinton.
    While I do understand what you said that you want to move forward and it’s in the interest of the nation to not hold her accountable for her illegal actions, I need to ask you this.
    I am a retired Navy Chief Petty officer E-7, that was responsible for Top Secret publications while in the Navy, do you feel that if I disclosed Top Secret items, that I would have received the same considerations as you propose for Hillary Clinton?
    There are hundreds of thousands of military people who voted for you, including myself and this is a slap in the face of every military person who swore and oath to uphold the constitution when they enlisted.
    I hope you will reconsider this proposal and ensure that everyone is equal in our America under the rule of law and held accountable for their actions.
    Respectfully,
    Michael L. McKee, OSC USN Retired.
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I would say most Democrats want Obama to pardon Hillary so that yahoo's like some members on this forum will shut up and go away so that congress can get real work done.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I would say most Democrats want Obama to pardon Hillary so that yahoo's like some members on this forum will shut up and go away so that congress can get real work done.
    +1!

Also most of Us are tired of the GOP wasting Our tax dollars on a politically motivated witch hunt.

What's the total now? +$500,000,000.00.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

+1!

Also most of Us are tired of the GOP wasting Our tax dollars on a politically motivated witch hunt.

Paul
    -1! How did you came up with that number?

8. If Hillary Is Not Guilty, Then Why Are Her Supporters Asking Obama To Pardon Her?

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    He's back!!!!

Left your "safe space" to post again?!

Good for you!! It takes a brave lady to admit they backed a loser for POTUS!

Here.... this ones on me!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

+1!

Paul
    Oswald's back too!?!? They are just crawling out of the wood work, aren't they?
    Quick! Turn the lights on and watch them scatter!

PS... won't your mom wonder where you are?

10. To Milpro and Sten..

Suck it up...

Well I see that Stengun is back allowing all of us to witness all of his words of wit and constant negative derogatory comments towards people here.
    Sure would be nice to actually see something positive coming from him, other than his probing items of negative insight without actually posting something for others to read, how come we never see an article or anything like any postings for the readers consumption.
    I could say it’s good to have you back, but you know I would be saying something that I don’t mean; it’s been really nice not having to read your negative inputs and put downs here all the time while you were gone.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12