Hillary Reacts: Election-Night Undercover Video Inside Campaign Bunker, (Humor).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Reacts: Election-Night Undercover Video Inside Campaign Bunker, (Humor).

Hillary Reacts: Election-Night Undercover Video Inside Campaign Bunker, (Humor).

Hillary Reacts: Election-Night Undercover Video Inside Campaign Bunker
    You simply will not believe this reaction to Donald Trump being ahead in the electoral college inside the Clinton Campaign bunker. In fact, I don’t believe it either – it’s a gag – but a funny one.
    Oh, lighten up – it’s humor – something we need a little more of with all these whiny-ass cry-babies out in the streets and in their college safe-spaces..
    Video:

Read more: https://ihavethetruth.com/2016/11/18...#ixzz4QWY1neyl
    My Thoughts:
    Thought I’d lighten up all of the negative BS that’s been going around.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If it isn't actually literaly real then you should not be posting it it

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    What part of HUMOR can't you understand, get over it, get a life and grow up.

5. Considering that you personally have posted some of the most virulent and easily disproven charges (Tim Kaine screaming at his daughter audio for just one example) I'm glad you are trying to lighten things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    And then opsec stomped his foot and slammed the door.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    And then opsec stomped his foot and slammed the door.
    Followed by blueshell.....

WOW, the irony of this coming from you and your hundreds and hundreds of threads started filled with visceral hatred of a single person.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    It is not political or news, perhaps he should have started it in the "Off Topic" area..... if he is even aware the sub-forum even exists.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It is not political or news, perhaps he should have started it in the "Off Topic" area..... if he is even aware the sub-forum even exists.
    Ah poor baby, it concerns a political person and belongs here, just trying to lighten up a bit, because there has been so much negative anti this and that here for a long time.

Ah poor baby, it concerns a political person and belongs here, just trying to lighten up a bit, because there has been so much negative anti this and that here for a long time.
    Did it ever occure to you that "trying to lighten the mood" is an unwelcome interruption of working things out?

Of course not, you only think of yourself. This isn't the first time in your life folks have reacted with hostility when you try to "lighten the mood".

If you personally want to lighten your mood there are many great websites out there to accommodate you such as funnyjunk.com, jibjab.com, and albinoblacksheep.com.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast