From another forum

Thread: From another forum

1. From another forum

Trump took the elements of an independent candidacy — the lack of clear ideology, the name recognition of a national celebrity and the personal fortune needed to fund a presidential campaign — and then did what no one seemed to have thought of before. He staged a hostile takeover of an existing major party. He had the best of both worlds, an outsider candidacy with crosscutting ideological appeal and the platform of a major party to wage the general election. By the time he had finished, he had taken down two political dynasties: the Bush dynasty in the primaries and the Clinton dynasty in the general election.

What kind of man spends millions of his own money, loses another $25,000,000.00 in a settlement to avoid the distraction of his presidency, and his family suffers incredible hatred from millions of people. The press belittles him and his wife, and the Hollywood entertainment shows laugh and scorn him.
    What kind of man would do this, and subject himself to this? I'll tell you who. A man that truly loves his country more than himself.

or.......

From another forum-i-bet-all-shit-started-because-someone-told-trump-he-couldnt-president-trump-said-ho.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Trump doesn't drink beer or any alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Trump doesn't drink beer or any alcohol.
    Well how about "hold my comb and watch this"
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well how about "hold my comb and watch this"
    OK.