Trump not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her email scandal.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her email scandal.

I have been, and I will continue to be, a committed supporter of President-elect Donald Trump; but, that said, I will not be hesitant to object when I believe he is making a mistake. Such is the case this morning following the statement by his Senior Advisor, Kellyanne Conway, that he will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her email scandal.
    If by that statement he is seeking to purchase good will and unity from those who will remain defiantly opposed to him, his Cabinet, his Judicial nominees, and his policies, he will gain nothing from his enemies but their happy contempt. But, on the other hand, if he pursues this protection of Clinton from legal accountability for her lawlessness, he will instead frustrate his supporters who will feel betrayed in the denial of "equal justice under law" to shield a crooked politician and her criminal organizations in the abuse of her office for personal gain. In my mind such betrayal and misprision of a felon is a dangerous first step for the new president.
    In defense of his protection of Clinton from prosecution for her criminal acts it has been suggested that justice came for her on November 8th when she was denied election as President. If that is the bar of justice for her, then are we to believe that for politicians, as contrasted with all other persons subject to our laws, not being elected to political office is equivalent to being convicted and sent to prison for their crimes with no real legal accountability? May that argument never become acceptable to the American People! Let us be absolutely clear that if she is excused and protected from prosecution for acts others are sent to prison for committing, then there is a big slimy hair-ball clogging the drain system of the government swamp that blocks the new President's real efforts to "drain the swamp"!
    The President-elect is tragically wrong if, indeed, what Kellyanne Conway said reflects the conclusion he has accepted from his Establishment advisors. It will undermine his positive perception as an "outsider" and will forever weaken the rule of law in our nation that, from this day forward in his Administration, falsely claims all Americans stand equal before the bar of justice.
    I pray that he will be better advised to let the wheels of justice grind to a proper legal conclusion in this and any tangent cases that might be connected to it. He does not need to take an adversarial role in this or any resulting cases; and, as the true senior law enforcement officer in the land, he should truly remain detached from the process. That means that he should have absolutely no role either way, in conviction or pardoning, in this case that should be fully investigated by law enforcement and, if she or others are charged with crimes, tried by the same courts that any other citizen would be subject to--including any execution of sentence if convicted. The President-elect's proper responsibilities extend only as far as nominating the Attorney General, federal jurists to the Courts, and then stepping out of Justice's way.
    I believe that you and I must responsibly articulate this same message to President-elect Trump, his advisors, the media, and each other at every opportunity. While, hopefully, we will remain solidly behind President Trump, he needs to know how we really feel about this potential denial of justice to both Hillary Clinton and every other American citizen that values the unique American principle of "equal justice under law"!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

ops: Old son, you are still beating that dead horse, Hillary Clinton. You are being very presumptuous in saying that Trump is wrong because he isn't doing what you think he should. There is one very important point you are missing here, neither your opinion nor mine has any meaning in the running of the country. While you may want something done right away about Hillary, Trump may be waiting until he actually becomes president in January to do something. Even then, it may not be what you particularly want but it may be something that will have more dire consequences for her. We don't know what is right around the corner so the prudent thing to do right now is to lighten up and see what happens in the future.

This time next month, Hillary may be the least of your worries so don't drag old baggage with you. Look for something new and more interesting (or frightening)! Guarantee there will be one or the other crop up!

4. You do realize that Trump has not said Hillary will not be prosecuted. He has said it will not be HIS priority. FBI and AG will decide.

He has got bigger fish to fry.

The horse you are beating is so well beaten it resembles fish food.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

"He's got people for that ...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Hey Rip Van Winkle, I guess you slept during the investigations of Clinton email server. Probably slept thru the deletion of 22 MILLION emails under Bush. I don't see you trying to get justice for that you deplorable hateful ignorant person. Try watching "mainstream media" so you know what is going on.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Tell me did Bush allow above Top Secret items to be available to anyone who could have access to her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, give those same items to people who didn't have a security clearance, lie multiple times to the FBI and congressional committee's, Don't think so.

8. Who knows, they deleted 22,000,000 emails!
    Funny how when deplorable people fear Clinton will be in the Whitehouse, they think she use a .gov server. For years the CIA, secret service, the military and everybody else Sent emails to that server, not her .gov acct. If there were classified emails, who sent them? Huh? Hmmm.

Who knows, they deleted 22,000,000 emails!
    Funny how when deplorable people fear Clinton will be in the Whitehouse, they think she use a .gov server. For years the CIA, secret service, the military and everybody else Sent emails to that server, not her .gov acct. If there were classified emails, who sent them? Huh? Hmmm.
    One thing your over looking, Hillary directed her people to remove the classification headers on items and copy and paste them to another medium and send them to her that way and the way the FBI director stated that there were hundreds of classified items that were classified at the time of origin (sender) that were found on her unclassified unauthorized E-mail server. We all know the reason why she used a private E-mail server, to bypass any FOIA request and keep them hidden.

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    One thing your over looking, Hillary directed her people to remove the classification headers on items and copy and paste them to another medium and send them to her that way and the way the FBI director stated that there were hundreds of classified items that were classified at the time of origin (sender) that were found on her unclassified unauthorized E-mail server. We all know the reason why she used a private E-mail server, to bypass any FOIA request and keep them hidden.
    Who sent classified email to an authorized server?

Who sent classified email to an authorized server?

Hillary e-mail instructs aide to transmit classified data without markings
    Has the State Department released a smoking gun in the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal? In a thread from June 2011, Hillary exchanges e-mails with Jake Sullivan, then her deputy chief of staff and now her campaign foreign-policy adviser, in which she impatiently waits for a set of talking points. When Sullivan tells her that the source is having trouble with the secure fax, Hillary then orders Sullivan to have the data stripped of its markings and sent through a non-secure channel.
    Read More:
    Whoa: Hillary e-mail instructs aide to transmit classified data without markings « Hot Air

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast