Not Romney for Secretary of State

Thread: Not Romney for Secretary of State

Not Romney for Secretary of State

I respect what President-elect Trump is trying to do; but Mitt Romney is the wrong pick for the job of Secretary of State and does not deserve to be rewarded for his terrible behavior. What is more, we did not vote for Donald Trump to keep Establishmentarian Globalist elites in Washington! We voted to get rid of Establishment politicians ... which is exactly who Romney is!
    Picking Mitt Romney to serve as anything in the Administration will not buy good will from the Establishment; but rather, will hobble honest efforts to restore sound government in Washington, D.C. Rudy Giuliani is the right man for the job of Secretary of State!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I respect what President-elect Trump is trying to do; but Mitt Romney is the wrong pick for the job of Secretary of State and does not deserve to be rewarded for his terrible behavior. What is more, we did not vote for Donald Trump to keep Establishmentarian Globalist elites in Washington! We voted to get rid of Establishment politicians ... which is exactly who Romney is!
    Picking Mitt Romney to serve as anything in the Administration will not buy good will from the Establishment; but rather, will hobble honest efforts to restore sound government in Washington, D.C. Rudy Giuliani is the right man for the job of Secretary of State!

First you say don't pick a career politician, then you name one to use.

4. Rudy is NOT one of the D.C. Establishments

Romney was one of the leaders of the "Never Trump" movement. He said a lot of things negative about Trump and fought him at every turn. Now he wants to buddy up and get a cushy job as Secretary of State? I don't trust him. He may be mote apt to presue Romney policies, instead of Trump Policies. Or maybe he wants to fill his Romney Foundation bank account like Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Rudy is NOT one of the D.C. Establishments
    Neither is Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Romney was one of the leaders of the "Never Trump" movement. He said a lot of things negative about Trump and fought him at every turn. Now he wants to buddy up and get a cushy job as Secretary of State? I don't trust him. He may be mote apt to presue Romney policies, instead of Trump Policies. Or maybe he wants to fill his Romney Foundation bank account like Hillary did.
    Trump said a lot of negative things about Romney as well, yet he is considering him for a position in his cabinet.

8. If Trump really wants to show togetherness , he could appoint Hillary as SOS.

If Trump really wants to show togetherness , he could appoint Hillary as SOS.

If Trump really wants to show togetherness , he could appoint Hillary as SOS.

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Or maybe he wants to fill his Romney Foundation bank account like Hillary did.
    When did Hillary contribute to the Romney foundation? How much was given? Was it considered a charity donation or a pity donation? Quick, go to the info wars website to find out!