Foreign Donors Begin Pulling Out From Clinton Foundation - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foreign Donors Begin Pulling Out From Clinton Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I would think you might subject yourself to an inspection of the over 5,265 items I've posted here, some good, some bad before you open your pie hole and make any comment concerning what I should do, considering you've only posted 9 items so far, and tell me how many of those were items that you posted were just to rag on someone here.
    How many of those "5,265 items you have posted" are actually fake stories or political hackery? You really want a newbie to find out how much crap you post in this forum? Quantity is not a measure of quality, especially in your case.

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I would think you might subject yourself to an inspection of the over 5,265 items I've posted here, some good, some bad before you open your pie hole and make any comment concerning what I should do, considering you've only posted 9 items so far, and tell me how many of those were items that you posted were just to rag on someone here.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    How many of those "5,265 items you have posted" are actually fake stories or political hackery? You really want a newbie to find out how much crap you post in this forum? Quantity is not a measure of quality, especially in your case.
    That's your opinion, I sure don't see you posting much here except to rag on other peoples posts. So what's your excuse, or do you just like to troll all over other peoples items.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post

Let's see big boy, he's appointed 1 out of 7 people who are considered a billionaire, so what's your point if any? Try thinking before you open your pie hole next time.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's your opinion, I sure don't see you posting much here except to rag on other peoples posts. So what's your excuse, or do you just like to troll all over other peoples items.
    You may want to take a look outside the News and Politics sub forum for once. You will find many gun-related OPs of mine, ranging from new handguns and rifles to ammunition tests and muzzle break tests.

You, on the other hand, hold the record for the most BS OPs in this forum.

7. Opsspec1991, over 5,200 and 6 followers? Without reviewing any of your posts except those in this thread, I'd say it's clear people don't care what you write.
    I'm not the best writer so when I see something from someone that I like or believe in, I'll pass it on. Also my time is valuable and I don't like to waste it on deplorable people.
    I say deplorable because if you support Trump, whose real name is Drumpf, you are deplorable.
    Now without quoting anyone but the Donald himself, I'll explain why you are saldly unqualfied to vote.
    I watched the debates (did you?). I saw him attack (verbal attack) his opponents like a bully 5th grader with name calling . I saw how thin skinned he was and how easily lost his composure when the same was done to him. That's not a good quality for potus.
    He has shown by his actions how much he cares in helping people like you by using his own buying power to purchase his products over seas, we are taking about his clothing line and even the products / steel used for building his properties.
    How do YOU think he Will get other businesses to do differently? What it's his plan?
    Did you see response to the question on what sacrifices he's made for his country - I did. It would be hilarious if deplorable people aren't so ignorant that his reply showed that he had not made any sacrifices for the country. What he did was for himself and to feed his own ego.
    Did you watch the taped recording where he admits to sexually assaulting women? I wouldn't want a known and admitted sexual predator in my neighborhood let alone represent our country as potus. Tell your 6 followers why you want a self admitted sexual predator to run the country. I'm going to watch for your response.
    I don't make a lot if money but I pay taxes. I don't brag about how smart I am to avoid paying taxes. If someone loved his country , has lots of money, says he wants to give back to this great nation, why wouldn't he pay taxes? To me the answer is that he's a con. He's doing this for the fame and as a way to make more money like his daughter that was giving plugs for her jewelry.
    I think the potus is the most important, powerful position inn the entire world. I want that person to have some experience. Would you ask the plumber to do your taxes? What's worse it's that he thinks he knows it all and won't take advice from those more knowledgeable. For example I watched where he said he knows more than the generals. If he didn't get elected people would still be laughing today at that ridiculous comment.
    Now look at his appointees. Our country does not have a great education system. Wouldn't you like to have someone that will direct our education programs to have experience? Look at her credentials before you open your "pie hole".
    Did you notice in the debates where his responses to issues weren't possible, some were illegal? I loved where the President of Mexico told Donald that he's not paying for the ******* wall? Yes, he actually dropped the F bomb. His plans to deport illegal immigrants weren't even possible!
    Only after months of pressing for actual solutions did he finally come up an actual plan. Like the tax plan, basically trickle down economics. I was there when that was tried before, didn't work for me. How did it work in unincorporated Cobbs Creek?
    Tax experts, all the tax experts are in agreement that his tax plan Will increase the deficit. Is that what you want? Do you know groups of people will benefit from his tax plan? The top 1% and corporations. Look it up. No tax breaks for you. You keep paying taxes while the rich get richer.
    Id like a smaller government, reduce unnecessary spending, one that will stay out of my business, but Trump and Pence want to be in our homes and tell people what we can or cannot do behind closed doors. They want to take away and or not provide equal benefits to LGBT. As Americans I feel we all should be treated equally. You know the saying that goes something like this - take away our guns and only the criminals will have guns. That means if it is illegal the criminals will still get the guns any way. I feel the same for abortions. Make then illegal and people will still get them. Only if it's illegal think what that world mean. Come on, you're deplorable but you can still think - right? Dr's get caught, go to jail. Women go to unskilled people for their procedures and suffer. The wealthier will be forced to leave the country to have the procedures. Let's look at the very young that get pregnant - say they have the baby because we can't murder the unborn, what assistance would opspec1991 support? A victim of incest should not be forced to have the baby, a victim of rape should not be forced to have a baby. BTW "ripping a baby out days before the due date" is called a cesarean, not an abortion. Yeah I laughed art Trump when hee said that rediculous comment.
    Sadly I know people don't change their opinions by reading Facebook comments or forums like this and I won't waste more of my time on you.
    PS I'm looking forward to your responses.

Which is better, Hillary conducting four more years of Obama or Trump who after only have been elected for a few weeks has the stock market up to a place it hasn't been in far too many years to count?
    Yes I'm pro-Trump because the alternative was far to unqualified to be president, just look at all the criminal act's she & her husband have done, which they still might be held accountable for.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You may want to take a look outside the News and Politics sub forum for once. You will find many gun-related OPs of mine, ranging from new handguns and rifles to ammunition tests and muzzle break tests.

You, on the other hand, hold the record for the most BS OPs in this forum.
    Well good for you, I also post gun items in various places here, have done so ever since I started, it's just too much fun to use this one more to get a rise out of the people like yourself. LOL

10. Sorry opspec1991, I thought you were serious until I saw you were just busting our cajones. The line above where you said the alternative [ Hillary] was far to unqualified to be president. Nobody I know thinks Trump is more qualified.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how Trump does to see how qualified he is, so far his cabinet picks look pretty good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast