Fake News sites and so called Russian hacking Democrats E-mails

Thread: Fake News sites and so called Russian hacking Democrats E-mails

Fake News sites and so called Russian hacking Democrats E-mails

There have been fake news sites ever since the internet started, so why is it being pushed this big since Hillary lost. The democrats don’t want to take responsibility for putting up such a flawed candidate and there now crying Boo, Hoo, Hoo. It’s like their wanting sympathy and it comes between sh!t and syphilis, too bad for them though.
    When the democrats say the Russians hacked our E-mails, are they saying the Russian government or are they saying that a group of Russian citizens did the hacking? I would also say I question the finger pointing towards someone in Russia. No matter who did it, the fact that there were major underhanded actions going on is the fact, we sure didn’t hear any of the democrats denying that these E-mails was fake or wrong did we, all they kept on saying was, the Russians did this and that.
    I'm a firm believer in, if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about –IE- if you tell the truth, then you don’t have to remember what you said in the past.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    There have been fake news sites ever since the internet started, so why is it being pushed this big since Hillary lost. The democrats don’t want to take responsibility for putting up such a flawed candidate and there now crying Boo, Hoo, Hoo. It’s like their wanting sympathy and it comes between sh!t and syphilis, too bad for them though.
    You are certainly THE expert on fake news in this forum.

When the democrats say the Russians hacked our E-mails, are they saying the Russian government or are they saying that a group of Russian citizens did the hacking? I would also say I question the finger pointing towards someone in Russia. No matter who did it, the fact that there were major underhanded actions going on is the fact, we sure didn’t hear any of the democrats denying that these E-mails was fake or wrong did we, all they kept on saying was, the Russians did this and that.
    It was the FBI that said that Russian intelligence agencies were behind the hacks. I understand that your fake news resources didn't report that: The Wall Street Journal | October 12 | FBI Suspects Russia in Hack of John Podesta Emails. Many Democrats, including Donna Brazile, claimed that these e-mails were fake or modified. However, these e-mails could be easily authenticated. Read Here’s Cryptographic Proof That Donna Brazile Is Wrong, WikiLeaks Emails Are Real. You should know all of this as I have told you all of this before in your other numerous errant posts on this topic.

I'm a firm believer in, if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about –IE- if you tell the truth, then you don’t have to remember what you said in the past.
    With that statement, you are saying that you are not a firm believer in the 4th or 5th Amendment. Are there any other parts of the Constitution you want to abolish? "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about" is THE argument for a police state.

So tell me how this is the argument for a police state, "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about"? Sounds pretty straight forward to me.

So tell me how this is the argument for a police state, "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about"? Sounds pretty straight forward to me.
    Sorry, but this is a gun forum and not a high school civics class. If you do not know what a healthy distrust in government is, then you shouldn't be on this forum in the first place.

Funny, I thought this was a politics area within the gun forum. I haven't ever said I agreed with everything the government does, quite the opposite. If you don't like this area, then don't post in it and quit harping on others who do.
    Also, you didn't answer my question. "So tell me how this is the argument for a police state, "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about"? Sounds pretty straight forward to me".

Funny, I thought this was a politics area within the gun forum. I haven't ever said I agreed with everything the government does, quite the opposite. If you don't like this area, then don't post in it and quit harping on others who do.
    Also, you didn't answer my question. "So tell me how this is the argument for a police state, "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about"? Sounds pretty straight forward to me".
    As I said, this is a gun forum and not a high school civics class. Even though you are posting in the Politics and News section of this gun forum, it is not my obligation to provide you with essential high school education. Here is a hint, many parts of the Constitution exactly exist because even if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you still have to worry about the government. Your statement "if you haven’t done anything wrong, then you don’t have anything to worry about" has been used by police states and dictatorships to deny essential rights to accused.

Tell that to all the innocent people convicted of crimes.... and if you doubt that is factual, check out all of the people exonerated of those crimes as new evidence, DNA evidence, prosecutional misconduct, or witnesses recanting their testimony. Prosecutors get tunnel vision and are more concerned their "record" than actually convicting the guilty.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You are certainly THE expert on fake news in this forum.
    +1

ya beat me to it
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg