I give you George Soros. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I give you George Soros.

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

A google reverse search of the image you posted in your OP is not identified as George Soros, nor is it the picture of a 9 - 14 year old boy, the age he would have been while the SS existed.

But please continue, it is your credibility that you bring into question with just about every thread you start.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    A google reverse search of the image you posted in your OP is not identified as George Soros, nor is it the picture of a 9 - 14 year old boy, the age he would have been while the SS existed.

But please continue, it is your credibility that you bring into question with just about every thread you start.
    Prove it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    As usual, you use made up stuff (your OP) and statements out of context (your post #3) for mudslinging against someone you don't like and about a topic you have no clue of.

So, after all your drivel, it comes down to this: 14-year old George Soros hid from the Nazis by posing as a Christian and living with a phony godfather. That phony godfather assisted the Nazis in the confiscation of property from the Jews. George Soros was present and sometimes helped his phony godfather in confiscating property from Jews.

I am pretty sure you were quite the resistance fighter material when you were 14 years old. As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about. You already have lost all of your credibility by posting a completely made up OP. You use then the choices of a 14-year old boy during times of war to make a political argument. You are quite "classy".
    Here’s the interview with George Soros that Steve Kroff did so you can piece it together, since you said I posted statements out of context and as far as saying I made stuff up, you yourself said he helped his phony godfather in confiscating property from Jews, sure sounds like what I said, only I stated also what he did, as in helping to round up his home town neighbors to be sent to concentration camps.
    Video:

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Prove it.
    The person in the photo of your OP is Oskar Groening, a former SS officer known as the 'Accountant of Auschwitz': Former Nazi guard: "I couldn't imagine" Jews surviving Auschwitz.

Here’s the interview with George Soros that Steve Kroff did so you can piece it together, since you said I posted statements out of context and as far as saying I made stuff up, you yourself said he helped his phony godfather in confiscating property from Jews, sure sounds like what I said, only I stated also what he did, as in helping to round up his home town neighbors to be sent to concentration camps.
    I know the video very well. In contrast to you, I wouldn't use it against him today for the stated reasons. Go ahead and crucify a 86-year old Jewish man for what he did 72-years ago to survive in war when he was 14 years old.

Also, you are misquoting me, which just completely dissolves any legitimacy your post is supposed to have. I said:

As usual, you use made up stuff (your OP) and statements out of context (your post #3) for mudslinging against someone you don't like and about a topic you have no clue of.
    I never said that you made stuff up regarding this video. So why are you saying then that I did?

Have You Left No Sense of Decency?

The person in the photo of your OP is Oskar Groening, a former SS officer known as the 'Accountant of Auschwitz': Former Nazi guard: "I couldn't imagine" Jews surviving Auschwitz.
    I stand corrected. Thanks.

Prove it.
    I did, try it yourself.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Bofh,
    This poor 86-year old Jewish man needs to be crucified. He's is directly associated with the various riots that have been taking place in our country for the past number years and paying them to riot.
    He is not a good person, you might look up his past and see his history before you take up for him.

Bofh,
    This poor 86-year old Jewish man needs to be crucified. He's is directly associated with the various riots that have been taking place in our country for the past number years and paying them to riot.
    He is not a good person, you might look up his past and see his history before you take up for him.
    Changing the subject of the thread again? Now for the 3rd time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast