Fidel Castro Dead.

Thread: Fidel Castro Dead.

Fidel Castro Dead.

I wonder how Obama will eulogize him, considering that he didn’t lift a finger to send a rep to Margret Thatcher’s funeral when she died.
    I lived in Cuba with my family at Gitmo when I was in the Navy and worked with people who lived in the local community outside the base and their level of living under Castro was so far below what we consider poverty it’s was unreal.
    Doctor’s would receive on average $350.00 a month in pay and you can just think what the regular people had to put up with.
    So any positive remarks concerning Castro are in my regards is ill conceived.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I hear all of these pundits and talking heads on the news saying all of these great things about Castro. This man killed and jailed hundreds of thousands during his rule in Cuba. There sick accounting of Castro is beyond belief, it’s as if they haven’t been around for the past 66 years. The man was a dictator and doesn’t deserve these positive comments.

What does it matter now? He's dead, move on, I know I have.

This is typical and inappropriate of the Obama presidency, he’s sending two administrative officials to the Castro funeral to represent his administration, but if you remember in 2013 when this same administration didn’t send anyone to the funeral of Margret Thatcher the ex-prime minister of England. Just shows you who Obama finds worthy.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I hear all of these pundits and talking heads on the news saying all of these great things about Castro. This man killed and jailed hundreds of thousands during his rule in Cuba. There sick accounting of Castro is beyond belief, it’s as if they haven’t been around for the past 66 years. The man was a dictator and doesn’t deserve these positive comments.
    Ok, but you worship your new god Herr Drump, who worships his buttbuddy Putin who has killed 100Xs more people than Castro and is the biggest threat to Our National Security.

Besides, Castro is dead and hasn't been in power for over 8 years. Move on, I know I have.

Paul

7. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    What does it matter now? He's dead, move on, I know I have.
    Right?

Lots of butt hurt from you lady! Enjoy!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Ok, but you worship your new god Herr Drump, who worships his buttbuddy Putin who has killed 100Xs more people than Castro and is the biggest threat to Our National Security.

Besides, Castro is dead and hasn't been in power for over 8 years. Move on, I know I have.

Paul
    Funny, but that's how "we" feel about you and Milpro...
    No one cares to hear either of you liberal whiners crying over the fact that you LOST!

Get over it! I have...

Well I see that Stengun is back allowing all of us to witness all of his words of wit and constant negative derogatory comments towards people here.
    Sure would be nice to actually see something positive coming from him, other than his probing items of negative insight without actually posting something for others to read, how come we never see an article or anything like any postings for the readers consumption.
    I could say it’s good to have you back, but you know I would be saying something that I don’t mean; it’s been really nice not having to read your negative inputs and put downs here all the time while you were gone.

Cubans wipe their posteriors with Castro's face

'When the dog dies, the rabies go away'

After only 100 million years of ETERNITY, in HELL, not even one second has yet passed. Just thankful I can't hear his screaming.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.