To everyone living in Columbus, Ohio

Thread: To everyone living in Columbus, Ohio

To everyone living in Columbus, Ohio

Considering the attack at OSU this morning by a OSU student who had only been a student for a few weeks there, he was allowed to enter our country two years ago from Somali as an refugee and was given a place to live and go to school on the tax payers money and this is how he repays what heís been given.
    With Columbus being one of the three highest places in America that have the largest number of Somaliís living there with Washington, DC and Minnesota being the other two, what people need to be concerned in Columbus is, with these large number of Somaliís living there, there is a great possibility of someone who knows this person or is a relative of this person to act out in anger because he was killed while he was hacking up fellow students by a policeman.
    I grew up in Columbus and left in 1971, way before this large influx of foreign Somali Muslim refugees were allowed to live there, but even back then, there were racial riots all over the city, especially during my senior year in high school. I canít count or remember the number of times Glinda (my future wife) and I would receive info from a friend that there were riots planned for our school and we would leave the school, one time we didnít get the info and were caught up is the middle of a riot and just barely made it out of there in time to not be right in the middle of it. Needless to say, our senior year in high school really sucked.
    I still have relatives living in Columbus, one being my son in law who works at an apartment complex with 75% of the people living there being from Somali and all I can do is hope he watches himself for the next week or so, just in case there are people in his apartment complex that either know or are a relative of this young man who conducted this act of terrorism this morning and this also goes for every other person who lives in Columbus to be careful and watch their surroundings and stay safe.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Liberal Stupidity: Massive Gun Control Demanded After Ohio Terror Attack
    By Matthew Bernstein
    Ohio State University was rocked by an incident today in which a Muslim attacked and injured eight people on the campus grounds. Thankfully everyone that was attacked is expected to survive. As a result of the attack, all classes were cancelled.
    Naturally this type of attack shakes people to the core. They are scared, anxious, and worried about how this could have happened. Except the Democrats have found something else to use this attack for. They have managed to turn this incident into yet another debate on gun control.
    What had happened was a Muslim used a car and drove up onto the sidewalk where he had hit a couple of pedestrians that were just walking around. After he had hit those people, the Muslim then stepped out of the car and starting attacking people with a knife. Some people that were near the incident referred to the knife as a machete.
    But the bottom line is that there wasn’t a gun anywhere in the story. Early reports of the attack had people saying that the attacker was using a gun. And the liberals are using this incident to push their agenda on having strict gun control.
    But there is one MAJOR problem with that. The attacker didn’t bother to use a gun. It’s extremely difficult to have a debate on gun control when an incident didn’t even involve guns in the slightest! Seriously think about how hard it is to involve a debate on how guns should be banned when the incident you’re referring to didn’t have a gun for the majority of it.
    The only time that the gun was used was when the officer shot and killed the person that was carrying out the attacks. So to put it bluntly for liberals to understand, the gun was the reason that ONLY eight people were hurt. If they had their way then we could have been reporting on how even more people were hurt in the incident.
    But there is one thing that is consistent with the stories. The attacker was a MUSLIM. And he was a refugee! The fact that they were put together means that yet the liberals are ignoring another example of Muslim violence.
    Despite the fact that there is a history of violence with Muslims the Democrats turn a blind eye to it and instead rely on the fact that the attacker used a gun. But once again, there wasn’t a gun used! So those people that have tried to claim this as yet another attack on guns need to knock it off immediately.
    And there have been many liberals that have used this attack as a way to enhance their agenda. Liberals immediately took to social media to tweet about how we need to have strict gun laws.
    Read More:
    https://conservativedailypost.com/li...ontent=Matthew
    My Thoughts:
    Duct tape can't even fix that kind of stupid!!!!!!! What is needed is all of these gun free zones throughout our country are removed ASAP, because they are just target rich environments.

To everyone living in Columbus, Ohio-120m.jpg

FYI: The country is called Somalia, not Somali. You know, the one with a city called Mogadishu, where the Battle of Mogadishu occurred (also known as the Black Hawk Down incident). A citizen of Somalia is a Somali. Multiple citizens of Somalia are Somalis, not Somali's. Somali's would be possessive, as in this Somali's car was used in the terror attack.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    FYI: The country is called Somalia, not Somali. You know, the one with a city called Mogadishu, where the Battle of Mogadishu occurred (also known as the Black Hawk Down incident). A citizen of Somalia is a Somali. Multiple citizens of Somalia are Somalis, not Somali's. Somali's would be possessive, as in this Somali's car was used in the terror attack.
    Dang!

Busted by the Spelling and Grammar Nazi.

I hate it when that happens.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Dang!

Paul
    Poor spelling and grammar can destroy pretty much any argument. Not that you actually have one here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Dang!

Paul
    Sucks when your called out as a liar, huh Oswald?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Poor spelling and grammar can destroy pretty much any argument. Not that you actually have one here.
    Unless you count his moms basement...

Poetic Justice Alive & Well

Laughable and sad: Gun-free Ohio State advised students to 'Run, Hide, Fight'

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.