Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    I wouldn't want to see Bergdahl pardoned.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Obama pardons Biden and Hillary and Blues before he leaves office. Biden pardons Obama the second he's sworn in.
    Sounds like a plan.

    Ford pardoned Nixon.

    Obama will pardon Hillary to stop the GOP from wasting anymore of the American Taxpayers' money.

    Paul

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Obama will pardon Hillary to stop the GOP from wasting anymore of the American Taxpayers' money.
    As much as I dislike Hillary I think that's probably the thing to do because she will never be convicted.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Obama pardons Biden and Hillary and Blues....
    It almost feels like I'm taking advantage of you, living rent-free in your head as I obviously do. You have my permission to cancel the lease. LOL
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It almost feels like I'm taking advantage of you, living rent-free in your head as I obviously do. You have my permission to cancel the lease. LOL
    That's a little egotistical of you isn't it?

    How do you know I wasn't talking about Coyote Blue or Blues Hell ?

    Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    That's a little egotistical of you isn't it?

    How do you know I wasn't talking about Coyote Blue or Blues Hell ?

    Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall
    C'mon Eidolon, you know it was him and he turned your comment back on you. Let him score his points on this one and try to do better next time! LOL

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    As much as I dislike Hillary I think that's probably the thing to do because she will never be convicted.
    Usually you have to break the law BEFORE you are convicted.

    Paul

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Usually you have to break the law BEFORE you are convicted.

    Paul
    Duly noted..
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Usually you have to break the law BEFORE you are convicted.

    Paul
    If you don’t think, lying to the FBI, a congressional committee and committing various crimes against federal laws concerning the safeguard of classified documents isn’t breaking the law, and then you need to reevaluate your priorities of what is considered breaking the law.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If you donít think, lying to the FBI, a congressional committee and committing various crimes against federal laws concerning the safeguard of classified documents isnít breaking the law, and then you need to reevaluate your priorities of what is considered breaking the law.
    I would say that with the exception of those with an unhealthy obsession with her (and maybe some unspoken secret fantasies about her too) no one really cares much about Hillary's e-mails anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast