Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    I would say that with the exception of those with an unhealthy obsession with her (and maybe some unspoken secret fantasies about her too) no one really cares much about Hillary's e-mails anymore.
    Hey, I didn't bring up Hillary's name, I just pointed out some of her items where she broke the law and if I want to add my input concerning Hillary, that's my business and if you have a problem with it, then get ready to read more items in the future so save you little fingers typing on the keyboard a break and everyone here from reading your BS all of the time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hey, I didn't bring up Hillary's name, I just pointed out some of her items where she broke the law and if I want to add my input concerning Hillary, that's my business and if you have a problem with it, then get ready to read more items in the future so save you little fingers typing on the keyboard a break and everyone here from reading your BS all of the time.
    Gee, seems a nerve was struck. It's okay buddy, if you have dark, secret fantasies about Hillary that you carry out in the privacy of your basement, whatever. Just, you know, step away from the screen every now and then to clean up and maybe take a cold shower, okay.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    How do you know I wasn't talking about Coyote Blue or Blues Hell ?
    I've read your other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall
    And then you're going try to use Scripture against me as you promulgate the lie that you weren't trolling me specifically?

I'm sure you'll have a witty answer for that little transgression when you face your judgment. Don't bother wielding your wit with me though, for I know I am not qualified to judge you. You might want to sheath the weapon you attempt to use against me, and draw from the 2nd verse for yourself instead; All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits."

God Bless,

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Gee, seems a nerve was struck. It's okay buddy, if you have dark, secret fantasies about Hillary that you carry out in the privacy of your basement, whatever. Just, you know, step away from the screen every now and then to clean up and maybe take a cold shower, okay.
    I would say it's you that needs a shower, since your so troubled about anything that's negative concerning Hillary, carrying her water all the time only show's your mindset towards the subject.
    Considering the various criminal actions that she's thought to have done, allowing highly classified items to be destroyed and also have given them to people who don't have a security clearance, lying to the FBI & congressional committees while under oath, having an unauthorized unsecured E-mail server to circumvent the governments FOIA system.
    She's got a lot of negative baggage to look at because there are a lot of people who have been jailed for doing a whole lot less than she has done.

I would say it's you that needs a shower, since your so troubled about anything that's negative concerning Hillary, carrying her water all the time only show's your mindset towards the subject.
    Considering the various criminal actions that she's thought to have done, allowing highly classified items to be destroyed and also have given them to people who don't have a security clearance, lying to the FBI & congressional committees while under oath, having an unauthorized unsecured E-mail server to circumvent the governments FOIA system.
    She's got a lot of negative baggage to look at because there are a lot of people who have been jailed for doing a whole lot less than she has done.
    Yeah, your post history speaks for itself, of course you're also part of the crowd that believes she's running a port ring out of a pizza shop in the DC area too....my credibility with regards to hillary and her actions is not in question. You on the other hand definitely need a cold shower before you go back to your keyboard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    you're also part of the crowd that believes she's running a port ring out of a pizza shop in the DC area too....
    Why would anyone care whether or not Hitlery is running a "PORT RING" in a pizza shop?

Greyhound, dude... your Clinton angst is showing.

8. Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Yeah, your post history speaks for itself....
    As does your greyhound, as does yours...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I've read your other posts.
    Damn, I'm goin to have to give you that one.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Yeah, your post history speaks for itself, of course you're also part of the crowd that believes she's running a port ring out of a pizza shop in the DC area too....my credibility with regards to hillary and her actions is not in question. You on the other hand definitely need a cold shower before you go back to your keyboard.
    OK big boy, tell me where I'm wrong concerning her illegal actions and why she shouldn't be held accountable for them.

OK big boy, tell me where I'm wrong concerning her illegal actions and why she shouldn't be held accountable for them.
    Nah Buddy, I'm going to leave you to your obsession. Your inability to post any news from a site that doesn't draw on info wars, and your Neo-nazi republican friends failure to produce an indictment, let alone a conviction after 6 years of witch hunts speaks for itself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast