Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    Nah Buddy, I'm going to leave you to your obsession. Your inability to post any news from a site that doesn't draw on info wars, and your Neo-nazi republican friends failure to produce an indictment, let alone a conviction after 6 years of witch hunts speaks for itself.
    What's wrong, can't back up your BS? You know she's guilty as sin and should be held accountable for her actions. If you or I had done what she's done you know we wouldn't be given a pass like she's got so far, but don't forget, another DOJ is coming into power and we'll see what happens in the future.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What's wrong, can't back up your BS? You know she's guilty as sin and should be held accountable for her actions. If you or I had done what she's done you know we wouldn't be given a pass like she's got so far, but don't forget, another DOJ is coming into power and we'll see what happens in the future.
    It's not that I can't back up my argument, I mean its just that your post history makes all the comedic argument needed. I don't need to argue with a deviant who never leaves his mom's basement, has delusional romantic fantasies about hillary, and then tried to compensate for his shame by bad mouthing her.

It's okay buddy we all have things we're not proud of, on 2000 I voted for Bush Jr. In a youthful drunken voting day bender.

4. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    It's not that I can't back up my argument, I mean its just that your post history makes all the comedic argument needed. I don't need to argue with a deviant who never leaves his mom's basement, has delusional romantic fantasies about hillary, and then tried to compensate for his shame by bad mouthing her.

It's okay buddy we all have things we're not proud of, on 2000 I voted for Bush Jr. In a youthful drunken voting day bender.

Awe Mikey, how cute of you to share your hobbies and maturity level. Now go back to your safe place with all the other little girls who want to listen to lies and fairytales while you steal other people's ideas.

6. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    Awe Mikey, how cute of you to share your hobbies and maturity level. Now go back to your safe place with all the other little girls who want to listen to lies and fairytales while you steal other people's ideas.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha!
    Ohhh, ya almost hurt my feelings.

8. I wasn't aware that you had any...

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I wasn't aware that you had any...
    None for you, unless you count contempt.

10. The President can pardon a person who has not been convicted. "In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment." (In that case, a former Confederate senator successfully petitioned the court to uphold a pardon that prevented him from being disbarred.) Generally speaking, once an act has been committed, the president can issue a pardon at any timeóregardless of whether charges have even been filed."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    None for you, unless you count contempt.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast