Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Will Obama pardon Bowe Bergdahl

Now that were coming up on the end of Obamas presidency does anyone here feel that Obama will pardon this man who has been charged with desertion by the US Army, his next court date is scheduled for some time in the middle of December.
    One of the reasons I feel Obama might do it is, if he pardonís Bergdahl, then all of the records concerning all of the men who were killed while they were looking for him will be swept under the carpet and wonít be brought into the light at his trial and with that it will absolve Obama for his trading this deserter for the five Taliban leaders who the Taliban had been asking for, for years prior to Bergdahl being released.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You can't pardon someone who hasn't been convicted
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    What was Nixon convicted of?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by bluesstringer View Post
    what was nixon convicted of?
    Nothing!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    How often do we have to read this nonsense reply in this forum? Every time we have been talking about a possible pardon of Hillary, some forum member made this uneducated comment. How about educating yourself about a subject before commenting on it.

Yes you can be pardoned without being convicted and without even being indicted. President Nixon was pardoned before his indictment. President Ford gave President Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while President.

Just for giggles, what if Obama resigned from office prematurely and Biden being president for a few days prior to Trump's inauguration? Maybe Biden could pardon both Obama and Hillary in that short interval of time. Big problem there is who would pardon Biden if he has been complicit in the last eight years of skullduggery?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    How often do we have to read this nonsense reply in this forum? Every time we have been talking about a possible pardon of Hillary, some forum member made this uneducated comment. How about educating yourself about a subject before commenting on it.

Yes you can be pardoned without being convicted and without even being indicted. President Nixon was pardoned before his indictment. President Ford gave President Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while President.
    Lighten up Francis
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

9. I surprised someone hasn't tried to send this traitor to meet ALLAH.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Requests Pardon from Obama Before Trump Takes Office

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Just for giggles, what if Obama resigned from office prematurely and Biden being president for a few days prior to Trump's inauguration? Maybe Biden could pardon both Obama and Hillary in that short interval of time. Big problem there is who would pardon Biden if he has been complicit in the last eight years of skullduggery?
    Obama pardons Biden and Hillary and Blues before he leaves office. Biden pardons Obama the second he's sworn in.
    Barrett Tillman

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast