Dem Strategist Blames Hillary’s Wisconsin Loss on Voter ID Laws

Thread: Dem Strategist Blames Hillary’s Wisconsin Loss on Voter ID Laws

Democratic strategist and former executive director of the Congressional Black Caucus Angela Rye defended recount efforts, saying that people in Wisconsin were disenfranchised due to voter ID laws.
    “If you don’t want to talk about a recount,” Rye said in an interview with Carol Costello on CNN, “talk about why people felt like they couldn’t go to the polls because they were afraid they didn’t have the adequate ID.” Here’s the exchange:
    Rye: So I think that – I think it’s really simple. I think that she sees that there are doubts in the minds of American voters, whether they were Green Party, Libertarians, or Democrats or Republicans, and she is trying to soothe the fears and the concerns of some of the people by asking for a recount. If Donald Trump won fair and square, what harm does it do? I agree with Jeffrey, if he thinks that there’s grounds for a recount in some of the other states, then do it. He’s alleging voter fraud in some of these states again across the spectrum on whether or not voter ID is on the books or not. So if he thinks that fraud exists and that is allegedly the base, right, for Republicans pushing force — pushing forth these suppressive measures, then why not do it? I think one of the things that we have not talked about enough, and is important when we talk about Wisconsin, is the fact that voter turnout was the lowest it’s been in decades, in 20 years.
    Read More & Watch Video:
    Dem Strategist Blames Hillary?s Wisconsin Loss on Voter ID Laws [VIDEO] ? Eagle Rising
    My Thoughts:
    WOW !!! the TRUTH for once !!! THAT is probably TRUE, because without it, the dead would have risen from their graves & voted for the BEAST, and thugs would have been able to vote more than once !!!!!! THAT is the purpose behind VOTER ID !!!!! damn ... WHY is that such a bad thing to these stupid libs ???????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Using a credit card does not require ID. In fact it is against Visa, MasterCard and American Express vendor agreements for the company accepting your card to required ID.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

4. True. My list needs an update! Thanks.

5. The reality is that anything said by anyone who in anyway disagrees with Democrats is condemned as racist, homophobic, etc.! It's ridiculous that they get away with it.

It is not that, it is that racists, homophobes, abd Misogynists are the people who currently compose the entire leadership of the Republican party. The objective history of the individuals in power unequivocally demonstrate this. It' isn't a democrat's fault that Lincoln would disown the current republican party. The truth hurts.

7. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    It is not that, it is that racists, homophobes, abd Misogynists are the people who currently compose the entire leadership of the Republican party. The objective history of the individuals in power unequivocally demonstrate this. It' isn't a democrat's fault that Lincoln would disown the current republican party. The truth hurts.
    Back to your old tricks, huh grey dog?

Just read they have been going through ballots for several days now and found 1 vote for her yesterday. At that rate we will all be dead if shee gets a hundred votes, let alone wins. I have family in Wisconsin and they are registered Democrats and even they voted for Trump. No way Hil-liary!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Democratic strategist and former executive director of the Congressional Black Caucus Angela Rye defended recount efforts, saying that people in Wisconsin were disenfranchised due to voter ID laws.
    “If you don’t want to talk about a recount,” Rye said in an interview with Carol Costello on CNN, “talk about why people felt like they couldn’t go to the polls because they were afraid they didn’t have the adequate ID.” Here’s the exchange:
    Rye: So I think that – I think it’s really simple. I think that she sees that there are doubts in the minds of American voters, whether they were Green Party, Libertarians, or Democrats or Republicans, and she is trying to soothe the fears and the concerns of some of the people by asking for a recount. If Donald Trump won fair and square, what harm does it do? I agree with Jeffrey, if he thinks that there’s grounds for a recount in some of the other states, then do it. He’s alleging voter fraud in some of these states again across the spectrum on whether or not voter ID is on the books or not. So if he thinks that fraud exists and that is allegedly the base, right, for Republicans pushing force — pushing forth these suppressive measures, then why not do it? I think one of the things that we have not talked about enough, and is important when we talk about Wisconsin, is the fact that voter turnout was the lowest it’s been in decades, in 20 years.
    Read More & Watch Video:
    Dem Strategist Blames Hillary?s Wisconsin Loss on Voter ID Laws [VIDEO] ? Eagle Rising
    My Thoughts:
    WOW !!! the TRUTH for once !!! THAT is probably TRUE, because without it, the dead would have risen from their graves & voted for the BEAST, and thugs would have been able to vote more than once !!!!!! THAT is the purpose behind VOTER ID !!!!! damn ... WHY is that such a bad thing to these stupid libs ???????
    Hmm, voter ID laws keep democrats out of office.

I don't see the down side.

Until Democrats do the right thing and kill themselves we're going to need ID laws.