Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists

Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists

I always laugh whenever I think back to my school days when our teachers talked about how "EXTREMELY HOT & HUMID" our planet used to be when the dinosaur were alive.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The ignorant and uneducated always confuse climate with weather.

4. Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    The ignorant and uneducated always confuse climate with weather.
    Grey?! Another sock puppet account?

I thought you'd be in hiding after Hitlerys massive loss!

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Grey?! Another sock puppet account?

I thought you'd be in hiding after Hitlerys massive loss!
    Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists-527bfc396e26e4f619edd75a0ab62554.jpg

Funny how you attack gry???, but not for his views. In this instance he is correct.

But why try to explain science to someone that believes Noah's ark was a real event, it's like trying to explain calculus to a cat.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Funny how you attack gry???, but not for his views. In this instance he is correct.

But why try to explain science to someone that believes Noah's ark was a real event, it's like trying to explain calculus to a cat.

(Don't worry! God still loves YOU!)

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

(Don't worry! God still loves YOU!)
    A clear demonstration of the the point I made earlier... You don't have an intelligent response or facts to bolster your views, so go into silly attack mode.....

I fully expect Ringo to jump in next with one of his silly and overused meme's.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Global Climate Alarmist are all idiots. Do you really think whem God made the Earth, he didn't know humans would be living here. I'm pretty sure he made a never ending planet. It even says in the Bible, "World without end". Oh, I forgot, they don't believe in God. But they do believe in Mother Earth, Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Global Climate Alarmist are all idiots. Do you really think whem God made the Earth, he didn't know humans would be living here. I'm pretty sure he made a never ending planet. It even says in the Bible, "World without end". Oh, I forgot, they don't believe in God. But they do believe in Mother Earth, Idiots.
    Do you even own a bible to read? If you did, you would know Isaiah 24 and Revelations 21:1, oh and in Isaiah 24, pay close attention to verses 3 - 5.

If you truly knew the bible you speak of, you would be citing verses on stewardship such as Leviticus 25:23-24, Psalm 50:10, Psalm 107:33-34, and finally Revelation 11:18 where he says what he will do to those who do not take care of his creation.

If you truly read your bible as you claim, you would know that stewardship of this planet means tending it as you would a garden. It does not say to poison the air you breathe, water you drink, and soil you grow your food on. Even the basest animals know not to take a dump where they eat, however some humans are obviously too dense to have learned this lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    There is one major flaw in your reasoning. What is written by man in your book of fables, is just that, the musings of man at some point in his travels through ignorance.

Also amusing that the same beliefs also claim that JC is returning and it all going to be over. So which is it.... earth and man goes on forever, or Armageddon? Pick and ending and stick with it, instead of choosing the ending to bolster your current argument.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast