Obama Moves To Grant Asylum To 1,800 “High Threat” Muslims DENIED By Australia - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Moves To Grant Asylum To 1,800 “High Threat” Muslims DENIED By Australia

I don't deny that Sten has been in the military, it's his unrelenting attacks on other's who post here concerning their military time that are just childish and not needed, which shows that he has considerable mental issues.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I don't deny that Sten has been in the military, it's his unrelenting attacks on other's who post here concerning their military time that are just childish and not needed, which shows that he has considerable mental issues.
    How can you take Sten seriously even after his "photo" turned out to be a phony...?

The man(?) has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    How can you take Sten seriously even after his "photo" turned out to be a phony...?

I think you forgot who you are talking to. Stengun and opsspec1991 are not that far off from each other in terms of credibility and otherwise.

5. Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I saw somewhere today that there is a long and growing list of states refusing to take any of Obamas orphans. Good for them!
    Boy wouldn't we wish this was true! But, alas, driz, this is totally false.

There is not a SINGLE state that has stood up to traitor obumer yet and stopped the illegal dumping of these non assimilating muslims into their state. NOT ONE. Texas has come the closest with their brave talk, but they keep getting them dumped into their state also. When the rubber hits the road, the puss1es in all states get so far have gotten scared off by the threat of loosing federal dollars for something. NO state has stopped this crap yet.

6. It is a shame some folks are so mad at other folks on here that they loose site of the whole picture. The OP is RIGHT ON with the comments made. To deny the info stated in that post, because you dislike the poster, is doing a disservice to others who read this thread.

I think I found another photo.
    -37l.jpg

8. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think I found another photo.
    -37l.jpg
    Now THATS a believable photo of Sten!!

Correct, thought you'd like it.

Not quite sure but I CAN make a prediction as to what might happen to you should this post be reported...
    Yeah, I'll make another account :)

I'm on my 5th over at DefenciveCarry.com, and my 3rd at TheHighRoad.com.

Sometimes you just gotta say what you gotta say and take your licks.

11. Obama and liberals are a bunch of fucks

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast