Jill Stein's money grab for vote review

Thread: Jill Stein's money grab for vote review

Jill Stein's money grab for vote review

What Jill Steinís group isnít advertising is a little item on the bottom of her donation request. It says that all of this money may not be used just for this vote check; it could and might be used for future vote checks. -IE- all the money is going to go in the bank and she will hope everybody will forget about it not being all used at this time and to be honest, will not see the light of day in the future.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. She learned this trick from the Clinton Crime Family Slush Fund. Lets hope an new, honost IRS looks into this, and others.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Today it was reported that in Wisconsin they found 3 more votes for Hillary Clinton, Bad news for her, they found 5 more for Donald Trump. It is also reported she needs a million dollars to get the recount done in PA. The question is, what happened to the 7 million she has already collected. She is asking for a waver, because she says they are broke. And she waned to be president? She is worse with money than Hillary and Obama. Remember the 479 Billion dollars Obama got to "stimulate" the economy? Hillary said they were broke when leaving the White House, despite having over 10 million dollars a few years later.

I think this recount is going nowhere.

It was going nowhere from the beginning, the only reasons I think she was doing it was to delay the posting of the election results and put some money in her green parties bank account.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

DUH? Ya think?

8. Jill Stein's OWNER membership (Old Women Needing Extreme Relevance) should explain all her goofy and embarrassing activism.

The one thing Jill Stein is proving is, if she should decide to run again, that she is a fool and wasting her time and our money. She needs to go home a hug a tree.